Crusader Shield and Sword
- Made of plastic
- Shield w/ woven handles and engraved dragons
- Sword fits in shield for storage
Crusading is a hard job! The very word “crusade” sounds exhausting, and makes us think of many long sleepless nights and tons of walking. Ick, no thanks! We don't know about you, but the only way we'd go on any kind of crusade is if there were plenty of cool weapons to carry around on the journey. Some nice armor and an intimidating uniform would also be help, but a vicious looking sword and shield are the real keys to victory!
If you happen to be the costumed crusading type, we recommend grabbing this Crusader Shield and Sword set before you head out. The rustic, molded plastic shield looks sturdy and well-worn, like it has protected you through many battles, and the matching plastic sword can be stored in the shield when you're not engaging your foes. It will make a fine compliment to a medieval knight or barbarian warrior costume, and is sure to make all the hard work that goes into a crusade worth it!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fantastic!By Holly M | October 22, 2020Bought this for my 7 year old's knight costume and it is amazing!! The weight is just right and the sword fit nice and snug into the shield. I would love to give this 10 stars!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Roshanak | October 6, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Deborah | September 22, 2020Good quality. My grandson will use it even after HalloweenBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Black Knight accessoriesBy Current Customer | November 9, 2015The shield and sword were a nice touch for the outfit I ordered. But, unless you plan on toting this all night long, I would suggest don't order it. Or get your pictures taken as early as possible posing with the props then put it away as I did. They are nice props, with the only issue the shield could've been larger. It seemed more of a kid's shield than an adult's. But it was light to tote around and the Velcro straps were nice touch to adjust the width to put your arm through. But now that I have the props, at least I can borrow the whole ensemble if someone asks to borrow it.Was this review helpful to you?