Plush Dragon Costume for Infants
- 100% polyester velour & fleece fabrics
- Velour jumpsuit has back zipper, Hook and Loop fastener tab at back of neck
- Inseam snaps for easy diaper access
- Felt claws at wrist cuffs
- Stuffed tail w/ soft-sculpted orange spikes sewn to back of suit
- Orrange wings fasten to shoulders w/ metal snaps
- Felt teeth & tongue, soft-sculpted ears, eyes, horns & spikes on to of hood
- Hood fastens w/ a Hook and Loop fastener tab at chin
- Booties have anti-slip soles, sewn-on felt claws
Is your little bundle of joy ready to transform into a mythical fire-breathing beast this Halloween? Oh, and don’t worry about giving up an ounce of that cuteness, with what we have in mind, your kiddo will become even more adorable! Check out this awesome Baby Plush Dragon Costume.
Once your little tyke is snuggled up in this cozy velour jumpsuit, he’ll be ready for plenty of adventures. This costume is perfect for Halloween night or even just for some everyday playtime. This jumpsuit has attached wings and a tail, as well as a soft sculpted dragon head. Your youngster will look more than ready to terrorize villages, destroy castles, and kidnap princesses. Of course, if your little one is more of a happy-go-lucky dragon then he can enjoy a good ole fashion photo shoot. He’ll be more than happy to let out an adorable rawr or two for the camera! If Mommy and Daddy want to dress up as a princess and a knight, the whole family can be a fairytale come to life this Halloween! Just make sure your little dragon has control over his fire-breathing before you start going house to house, we wouldn’t want you to burn down the whole neighborhood.
Give your kiddo an enchanting experience with a costume that is as adorable as a storybook drawing. The only thing cuter than this costume will be the smile on your baby’s face as he laughs and coos with happiness! Oh, and just a forewarning, while wearing this costume, your kiddo might just skip walking and go from crawling to flying. So that might be something to watch out for!
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Chest||26"||66cm|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Small (6-12 Mos.)||Length||24"||61cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium (12-18 Mos.)||Length||27"||69cm|
|0/6MO||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|0/6MO||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Large (18-2T)||Child Size||18 months - 2T||18 months - 2T|
- Spectacular costumeBy ialexandra65 | November 6, 2019Very beautiful I get photo identical spectacular quality my baby looked divine and very comfortable, we were very happy with the purchase I recommend them totally!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Spectacular costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Spectacular costume No (0)
- 1st Place Costume ContestBy Colton's Mommy | November 6, 2019Ordered this for my 6 month old son (size 6-12 mo) and it arrived promptly and was so cute! It was a little bit baggy, because he is on the slender side, but other than that everything fit perfectly. He even won 1st place in a costume contest! Definetly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled 1st Place Costume Contest Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled 1st Place Costume Contest No (0)Monster Responds...Oh goodness, a costume winner before he's even one year old! You'll have to see if he wants to work here when he's old enough. Thanks for your review and the picture of your little dragon, it's always fun to see our costumes in action.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Missing piecesBy Jenna | October 31, 2018It is my sons first Halloween and I planned on the theme of game of thrones. The head piece wasn’t even in the bag! That’s the most important piece! I tried calling the company and no response! This was an epic fail and I’m so disappointed. I will NEVER order from this company again!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Missing pieces Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Missing pieces No (0)Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it arrived to you with no headpiece.
In looking at your order information, it shows that you did receive it on 10/06/18, but did not contact us until 11/05, at which time we e-mailed you a pre-paid return label to send it back for a full refund.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to quickly resolve any issues, including sending a replacement headpiece, at no charge, in plenty of time for you to receive it before Halloween.
- Adorable!!By Current Customer | October 18, 2016Easy to order, accurate description, excellent customer service!!Was this review helpful to you?