Minecraft Steve Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt has foam-backed body & upper sleeves, fabric lower sleeves
- Printed graphics
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head, foam pads inside for comfort & positioning
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Toy weapon shown in photo is sold separately
- Officially licensed
New Game +
Some games have a New Game + mode. You know, that special reward for completing the game. Minecraft? Well, the game is what you make it, so it's sort of impossible to complete the game. You just have to fire up another game to explore the biomes again. But what if you could turn real life into a Minecraft New Game + mode? All you need is this Minecraft Steve Costume! It helps you bring the game into real life, so you can traverse your neighborhood looking for new material to mine!
This Minecraft costume is officially licensed from the iconic video game. It helps transform you into the base avatar character, affectionately known as Steve! The costume comes with a foam shirt shit has a blocky appearance to give you the pixellated look from the video game. It also has printed graphics on the front and back to continue the 8-bit style. The included mask is made out of molded plastic material and it fits with an elastic band around the back of the head. It even has foam pads inside to help provide a comfortable fit. Just make sure you head out with one of our Minecraft weapon accessories (sold separately).
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review