Spyro the Dragon Adult Costume Jumpsuit
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Hooded jumpsuit has front zipper
- Stuffed horns & crest on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
- Wings attach to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Wings have rigid rod in top edge for shape
- Shoe covers have ribbed ankle cuffs, elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Time to Get Gnasty!
What the heck, dragon fam? Some weird magic has gone haywire and turned all the dragons into... what are these two-legged critters? They don't have scales or wings. Not a horn on any of their heads. They've even replaced all of their fancy gemstones with these weird pieces of paper or plastic cards or even the occasional thing they call "digital currency." Humans? What is even going on in the Dragon World!?
Oh, no! Have you been transported into another place again!? Or has something happened to the rest of your dragon friends? Well, this can only mean one thing. Obviously, Gnasty Gnorc is back to his weirdo habits and transforming the world and dragons into weirder things just to get his rocks off. It's up to Spyro to leap to the skies and get to ramming the baddies so the world can once again be restored. We're on your side and even have some flashy tech to help!
Design & Details
Obviously, you need to be protected from the mysterious powers of that Gnorc and the rest of the villains of the Dragon Homeworld. That's why our design team has gone all in to create this Spyro Costume! This is a Made by Us gem that we know you're going to love. The hooded jumpsuit zips up and will keep you comfy and protected from whatever random magical energy beams may come your way. Stuffed horns and Spyro's iconic spines decorate the hood and shaped cloth wings fasten to the back with hook and loops. Get your boot covers and mitts ready so you can charge into the fray! (We're unfortunately still working on the fire breath upgrades and flight zones.)
Rip Ripto to Bits!
Once you're in your Spyro swag, it's time to let loose your draconic charge! Gnasty isn't the only baddie to bother, so you're sure to have your claws full of fun with this Spyro costume.
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So awesomeBy Kayla | October 11, 2019I’m a huge Spyro fan and has been looking around for Spyro costumes and found this one. I was unsure about it given the affordable cost but decided to give it a try. It came super fast, and it’s amazing and fits super well. There’s the jumpsuit with horns, bootie covers and gloves included along with Velcro wings. I’m 5’6” around 150 pounds and the size medium fits me perfectly. Would highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overall GoodBy MarcoSchaub | July 3, 2020Height 192 | Weight 120 | Size X-LargeI love the style of it but since i am a little to big for the usual sizes i would buy accualy another one with like Made to Messure if it is Possible overall some small mistakes like only 3 yellow scales but the feeling itself is So insane The Tail AWESOME the WINGS awesome only the size by my massures are a little decentBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this Dragon costume worked well for you! Thanks for leaving a detailed review. Also, feel free to tag us in any photos on Instagram, we love to see our Made by Us costumes out and about in the world!
- Five StarsBy Jefferson Langford | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for What it IsBy Robyn | October 29, 2019I've been a huge Spyro fan since I was just a little child, so when I see an actual Spyro costume for adults that has never been done before, it didn't take much to convince me to drop that deep sum of money to grab one and get the Halloween Costume I've never got to have as a kid.
I'm 5 feet tall and 100 lbs (female), so I grabbed an XS. The costume fits okay- even in an extra small, I was pretty baggy along the leg area and hip area. The hood is a tad large and didn't fit relative to the suit, BUT an average sized person would probably have 0 issue.
For what its worth, its a great costume. Its not super thin material like what is expected with cheaper costumes, but it is still breathable and you can maneuver around with no issues. My ONLY real gripe as a Spyro fan is that the head "Spikes" are not true to Spyro's model, but that's incredibly nit-picky and that the gloves are a tad small in terms of the finger length.
Honestly, I'm happy with the costume and can easily look past any tiny gripes. The suit is comfortable with a little work, so It deserves good feedback.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume! A way to reignite Halloween!By Anonymous | September 28, 2019This costume is great! Very comfortable (like wearing pj's) and fits in the measurements given on the size chart. The shoe covers are big enough for any pairs of shoes. Only concern I have is with the attached gloves. The gloves fit weird and are a little smaller than I thought they would be for the finger size. The palm part of glove is fine.Was this review helpful to you?