Minecraft Kid's Classic Ender Dragon Costume
- 100% polyester jersey knit and felt fabrics
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center bacvk
- Felt block "spines" are sewn to the back alongside the opening
- Foam wings and felt tail attach to back of suit w/ hook and loop fastener
- Fabric hood slips over head
- Plastic headpiece attaches to hood w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Dragons Are A Kid’s Best Friend
“How can something this cute be this destructive?” All parents have asked themselves this question at least once. The big-eyed, tousle-headed imp capable of such charm is also capable of breaking the window with a plastic sword or jumping headfirst off of the swing set to see if he could fly. We might ask ourselves the same thing of the Ender Dragon. This Minecraft boss is possibly the most adorable of all of the Minecraft mob characters (although with Zombie, Creeper, and Slime in the running, that might not mean much). Don’t let your kid hear us saying that, though! We meant fearsome, not adorable. Please don’t unleash the purple fireballs. Come to think of it, maybe that’s why most kids love dragons so much. They’re mysterious monsters, yet flamingly feisty – a winning combination!
Your child will be rip-roaring ready to fly in this officially licensed Minecraft Classic Ender Dragon Kids’ Costume! Everything he needs to be an authentic harbinger of Minecraft doom is included in this costume. You get a black block-detailed jumpsuit, a felt tail with block “spines,” and the signature wings, made of foam. The plastic dragon headpiece slips on over the jumpsuit’s black hood for a comfortable fit. You can see its purple eyes seeking out its next unsuspecting target!
There’s so much fun to be had raining fireballs on peaceful miners! This dragon is so wily that no one will be able to defeat it for those experience orbs. Better just run for cover!
|4/6||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4/6||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|7/8||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|7/8||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|10/12||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|10/12||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Nice costumeBy Avishay | March 20, 2022The costume is nice, my son liked it.
It is made of fairly good materials, don't expect high end materials but good enough for the holiday.
The mask arrived damaged to Israel, the customer support over e-mail was quite lame, but when I called customer support I got a very kind and superior service, the representative issued me a new mask without any hesitations, it was sent with very fast shipping and arrived to Israel in 3 days.
Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not greatBy Deinna | October 22, 2021Size Size 10/12I ordered the ender dragon Minecraft costume for my son & there head piece came in dented/damaged. I reached out to the company & the replied immediately & sent a replacement. Unfortunately the second head piece called in when more damaged than the first one. I don't know if it's damaged from the company or during delivery. However, the company should have packaged the head piece so that no damages could occur during shipment, sadly stuck with 2 bent & damaged parts of my son's costume. :/Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | March 14, 2022Very good costume. Only the hat appeared a bit crooked but except that it was wonderful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Svetlana | February 26, 2022Size 7/8For a 6 year old boy I ordered size 7/8. The costume is beautiful.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Size Size 10/12The mask was a little bent and broken in some spots but should still work.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?