Spyro the Dragon Costume Jumpsuit for Women
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- 89% polyester 11% spandex
- Stretch spandex jumpsuit has zipper down center front
- Attached hood has stuffed horns
- Long stuffed tail has foam spikes attached on it
- Foam wings w/ elastic shoulder straps attached
A Queen of a Dragon
The Dragon Homeworld is a pretty amazing place. And, the Skylands are basically non-stop glory, especially for someone who has learned to master the skies. But visiting all of those magical locations can actually get a bit boring. How many times is a dragon expected to save this world from the likes of Gnasty Gnork or the next one from some weirdo with a wand obsession? It gets exhausting. It's time for a vacation. Time to visit a whole new world!
Of course, you never really know where you're going to end up when you take a flying leap through one of those strange portals. Turns out there are several worlds where dragons are pretty darn rare. That could actually work in your favor. Rather than fighting to save the land from the latest comic villain, it's time to celebrate some celebrity. Watch as humans throw treasure at your might and show off those dragon horns as though it were a crown. 'Cause, when you're a dragon on Earth, you might as well be a queen!
Design & Details
Bring the fun of the epic video game series to life when you transform with our Spyro the Dragon costume jumpsuit for women. This is an officially licensed Made by Us design that our in-house team has been hoarding for a bit. But now it's time to share this treasure with the rest of you! The shiny purple gives you an even flashier form of Spyro's purple scales while the golden belly, adorable wings, and spined tail keep you in dragon form. The hood pulls up to feature soft-sculpted horns, too, so all you need is to bring the attitude!
Spyro the Dragoness
Claim your destiny as the mightiest (and most sarcastic) dragon that the worlds have ever known when you slip into this Spyro the Dragon costume. It might take a bit to get used to your wings but we're sure the crown of horns on your head will have you feeling like a queen.
|Small||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||21 3/4"||55cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size LargeIt's a really great costume. Although only thing is the horns don't stay up like in the picture. But overall the quality of the costume met my expectations.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Height 5"5 | Weight 135 | Size SmallA couple issues, a small part of the seam came undone along the zipper before getting the chance to wear it, so will have to sew a little bit, but no biggie.
Also, the wings slide right off your arms, so will probably sew them in somehow so they don't. They're just wings with straps you put over your shoulders. The tail is also heavy, so feels kinda funny in the back.
Overall, it's a cute and fun costume! I just have to tweak it a little bit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?