Kid's Valiant Knight Costume
- ''Chain mail'' hood
- Wrist gauntlets
- Boot tops
- 100% polyester interlock and metallic knit mesh
- Long-sleeved pullover tunic has a printed dragon emblem on the front
- Tunic body is gray interlock and sleeves are metallic knit mesh resembling chain mail
- Metallic knit mesh ''chain mail'' hood covers head and shoulders
- Fingerless gauntlets are gray interlock with wide polyfoam cuffs
- Black faux leather belt fastens around the waist with fabric ties
- Boot covers are black faux leather with a fabric cross appliqued on the front and an elastic band under the foot
- Also available in adult size
It takes a tough kid to be a knight, and it takes an even tougher one to slay a dragon! Your little one is the stoutest knight in the land, and a stout knight needs a solid suit of armor. Equip them with this Valiant Knight Costume before they head out on their next epic quest, and they'll be ready for any foe with whom they cross paths!
At first glance, knights may just seem like any old soldier from medieval times, riding into battle in a suit of shiny armor and getting into sword duels with villains. But there's actually a lot more to being a valiant knight who can save the day against the bleakest of odds, which your kid may being preparing for as we speak. Perhaps you've noticed your wee-knight training for a life of excitement and honor (possibly with the family dog acting as their squire) in the backyard. They might be using a stick in place of a trusty longsword, but they can still fight against ferocious beasts and protect defenseless townsfolk from certain doom!
A knight of such gallantry needs armor worthy of their deeds, and this costume is the perfect attire for the task. The chain mail hood is made of metallic knit mesh, resembling real steel mail, while the foam gauntlets have the look of heavy metal armor, without being heavy or clunky. Add a fierce looking toy sword and shield to go with your knight's chivalrous new garb, and songs will be sung for ages about their daring exploits!
|X-Small (4-6)||Length of Tunic||29"||74cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (Sizes 6-8)||Length of Tunic||29"||74cm|
|Small (Sizes 6-8)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Small (Sizes 6-8)||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Medium (Sizes 8-10)||Length of Tunic||29"||74cm|
|Medium (Sizes 8-10)||Chest||36"||91cm|
|Medium (Sizes 8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (Sizes 10-12)||Length of Tunic||30"||76cm|
|Large (Sizes 10-12)||Chest||39"||99cm|
|Large (Sizes 10-12)||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large (12-14)||Length of Tunic||31"||79cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|2X-Large (14-16)||Length of Tunic||32"||81cm|
|2X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
- GREAT costumeBy Anonymous | November 3, 2015My son is 12 (not large); he wears size 12; I bought the XL size and he was able to put 2 sweatshirts underneath to stay warm. He wore it with gray sweats & looked great. I also added the shield and sword to complete the costume. This is made well & is a great costume... very happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rachel Philip | May 21, 2015This was perfect for the part. We asked the actor to bring in pants and a shirt to wear underneath and the costume was able to make him look like an authentic knight. It is a costume that can be used again and I especially like the hooded piece. I think it is a very good price and fit the part perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?