Men's Plus Size Knight in Shining Armor Costume
- Tunic with Attached Shoulder Guards
- Pants with Attached Leg Guards
- Helmet with Attached Face Shield
- Pair of Elbow Guards
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Chain-mail print fabric has attached armor pieces at shoulders, chest, back and forearms
- Elastic-waist chain mail print pants have attached foam armor pads that fasten with Hook and Loop fastener straps in back
- Gloves are chain mail print fabric; foam shoe covers have elastic at heel and under foot
- Foam helmet fastens under chin with Hook and Loop fastener
- Also available in child and standard sizes
There’s plenty of reason that the idea of a knight in shining armor has endured through the centuries. Even though military technology has replaced old-school metal armor with more effective technological solutions, and modern-day knighthoods are more likely to be handed out for recording some hit singles than for slaying a ferocious dragon, the old image still carries a lot of romantic weight.
Speaking of weight, that’s just one of the reasons that it’s probably for the best that we don’t regularly rock suits of armor in this day and age. That stuff is heavy! Sure, it might save your life on the field of battle, but you’re going to pay the price with aches and pains for days afterward. Also, you know how modern activewear is designed to wick away sweat and cool you down during workouts? Yeah, that isn’t the case when you’re encased head to toe in sculpted metal. Ever touch a car that’s been parked in the sun all afternoon? You get the idea.
So while the romantic notions of knights might not hold up, nowadays we have the technology to give you all of the cool appearance with none of the awkward drawbacks. This polyester suit of armor is a big step up in the comfort department, featuring a tunic, pants and gloves with chain mail print fabric, and foam armor pieces covering your chest, back, arms, legs and feet. The all-important foam helmet fits snugly on your head, allowing you to look every inch the knight in shining armor without waking up sore the next morning.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fit was great, iron on for the chest plate was notBy Anonymous | November 9, 2020Height 6' | Weight 210This was the second one I received and the manufacturer didn't stretch the material before ironing on the chest emblem thus it ripped right down the center as the underlying material was folded over. We returned this. Customer service was very helpful through this process.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit was great, iron on for the chest plate was notBy Anonymous | November 9, 2020Height 6' | Weight 210This was the first one I received and the manufacturer didn't stretch the material before ironing on the chest emblem thus it ripped right down the center as the underlying material was folded over. We returned this. Customer service was very helpful through this process.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!!By Joe | February 19, 2019I bought the XXL but it runs small so preferably buy this size if you are a Large in shirt.
Great features It looks the real deal. Great buyWas this review helpful to you?