Noble Knight Costume
- Boot covers
- *Pants not included.
- 100% polyester poplin, flannel faux suede, interlock knit & knit mesh
- Tunic sleeves are silver knit mesh over interlock knit, to resemble chain mail
- Circular faux suede collar edged w/ grommets in strip of faux leather
- Faux suede wrist cuffs & dagged hem edge have metallic silver piping
- Black faux leather belt has gold-tone metal grommets & buckle
- Faux suede boot tops have elastic in top edge & elastic band under shoe
- Tunic body is maroon poplin w/ printed coat of arms on front
Hey, folks. So, not to especially freak anyone out, but we need a little help. We’re just going to be blunt and admit that we messed up a little so we can get right to the solution without wasting any time. Of course, it isn’t like we tried to make a mistake. As if anyone sits back and thinks, ‘Hmm, I wonder what we could do today that would just really put a wrench in the cogs of humanity?’ and then, upon coming up with an idea, decides to go through with that idea. That’s not how things go here in the office. That said, when someone really wants a realistic dragon costume, we do everything we can to make it as real as possible!
So, yes. There are a few dragons loose, flying around the world, and likely snatching up every golden coin available—yes, even the ones that are actually chocolate coins just covered in realistic-looking golden foil. In fact, probably especially those ones. And, you’ve heard the song. When things get really dangerous, whether wind, chill, and rain or storm, flood, and fire, we need a hero who can handle those dragons before we’re all out of our delicious chocolate coins! And, everyone knows that the best dragon slayers of our times came straight out of Camelot!
So, it is time to don your mighty coat of arms and take to your duty, Noble Knight, and we are happy to be your squire. This interlock knit mesh tunic has the look of real silver chain mail on the sleeves and a maroon poplin fabric torso tabard with your printed coat of arms. Faux suede makes up your collar and wrist cuffs for the additionally armored look and an archaic style black faux leather belt keeps the tunic neatly cinched. Faux suede boot tops turn even standard shoes into plated greaves. All you need afterwards is your mighty blade, a shield, and possibly a horse, and you’ll be taming dragons (and winning the gratitude of maidens and princes alike) before the night is done.
- Great CostumeBy Shania Scott | August 10, 2022Height 6' 3" | Weight 150 | Size X-LargeLightweight so can be worn a long time without getting too hot, nice detail as the sleeves look like chain mail, perfect fit, and reasonably priced. Purchased for another person to wear at work all day - they were having a Renaissance Festival theme day - and he looked so good, they put him at the front of the store. He didn't wear a sword because it would get in the way of work. When flirty girls asked where his sword was, he just smiled and said, "I'm a lover, not a fighter," and they giggled and moved on. He was very pleased with his costume and so was his boss.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ricardo | April 15, 2022Size MediumExcellent costume. Very good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Knight CostumeBy Zydeco69 | November 5, 2018This fit true to size. My husband looked so handsome in this outfit I couldn't keep the girls off of him. He loved it!! LOL!! Very nice quality and perfect for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Knight Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Knight Costume No (0)Monster Responds...HI! I am glad the Great Knight costume fit so well, and the quality is what you were expecting!
We do measure each size of every costume that we offer, to help ensure the fit is accurate. It sounds like your husband was the hit of the party in the costume!