Kid's Lionheart Knight Halloween Costume
- Large: Oct 15 2023
- Chest Armor
- Cape w/ Attached Medallion
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Tunic: 65% polyester, 35%metallic; chest armor: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; cape: 100% polyester
- Metallic knit tunic has button & loop at back of neck
- Faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone O-ring closure
- Foam-backed chest armor has hook & loop fastener along right side seam
- Printed lion on front of armor
- Cape fits over head, has antique-brass-tone metal medallion at right shoulder
- Foam-backed gauntlets have elastic bands around forearms
- Foam-backed crown has hook & loop fastener at back
A Knight to Remember
Your little one has had his fair share of rough Halloweens, so far. For a few years, kids are too young to really participate (or eat much candy), and then the first year your child was ready to go trick-or-treating, he fell at school and broke his ankle! Ouch! The year after that it was the chickenpox, and the year after that you were all really sick with a stomach bug. So, in some ways, this is really his first Halloween to experience the magic and wonder of the night.
That's why you've opted for this Kid's Lionheart Knight Halloween Costume, a fine pick! Your medieval scholar in the making won't even know what to do with his excitement when he sees that this striking costume is his to wear all day long, from school to an after-school party to evening trick or treating — with all the candy he can eat!
Design & Details
This look is crafted with care and attention to detail by our exclusive in-house costume designers, so it really is fit for royalty! As your child dramatically throws back the dark red cape, complete with its own antiqued brass medallion, he reveals the costume's other charms, like a metallic knit tunic, faux leather belt, foam-backed chest "armor" with a printed lion, and slip-on gauntlets. Add a sword for the full effect!
Let the Royal Party Start!
Your little knight may get very into "decreeing" things while wearing this costume, and he may even want to blow a royal trumpet and gather the whole village in celebration. Hey, after the few years he has had, let him have his fun!
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Tunic Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Small||Cape Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Tunic Chest||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Cape Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Nice but not the bestBy Marina K | February 20, 2022Size MediumBottom line my kid is happy. But I'm very disappointed of the quality. All should have been great but when opened the bag, the scotch of the crown was stuck to the tunic and when tried taking it off all threads were pulling off. Also the sizing is bizzar. My boy is just turned 7 and ordered him the medium size (for 10-12) and the tunic is tight, the crown is too big, the chest armor can barely be closed and the cape is huge.
The sword we bought in a store.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Nice but not the best Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Nice but not the best No (0)