Lady in Waiting Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Purple dress has olive green underskirt, under-sleeves & bodice inset
- Overskirt can be kilted up by tying gold satin ribbons
- Upper sleeves are puffed, and flowing drapes cover under-sleeves
- Neckline & waistline are edged w/ gold & cream brocade ribbon
- 2-piece molded latex crown snaps together
- Crown is painted metallic gold with amber plastic faceted faux jewels
- Also available in plus size
This costume is so wonderful, you’re bound to want to hold court and tell all your friends how fabulous you feel in it!After all, being a lady in waiting is actually a great gig. You get to live and work in the palace without all of the pressures of actual politics on your shoulders. You get to wake up surrounded by the finest art, gilded goblets, and crystal chandeliers, take baths in big porcelain bathtubs and drink tea from fine china, but you don’t need to plan executions, strategize budgets, or try to win battles. We’d take that job! Since one of your roles as a court lady is wardrobe care for her highness, you’ll want to look as though you know what you’re doing. This Lady in Waiting Costume shows the queen you are worthy of your four poster bed, velvet and satin linens, and place of privilege at her side. You'll be most welcome at court, and without a second thought as to whether you need to raise the merchant tax!
Not to mention, you’ll look so stunning in this ensemble’s purple and green dress that you’ll hardly miss hitting that top tier of power. You just love walking through the royal garden with the flowing drapes of your sleeves blowing in the breeze. Yes, life here is sweet. And who knows? You may even snag yourself a knight of your very own. The perks of living at the palace never cease!
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
- Uneven fitBy Autumn | September 13, 2022Size LargeWasn't a great fit for me. The top was very large compared to the measurements of the rest of the costume. I wouldn't call it low cut as some of the other reviews have. For me it was just very broad so kind of falling off. Also, I agree that the upper arms are unusually small where the arm band detail is. My arms are sort of twiggy, so I don't have trouble fitting sleeves; be warned if you carry any weight in your arms this may not be able to pull on. Finally, the back of this dress is so thin I would only feel comfortable wearing it with something underneath. The front has two layers, but the back only has one, and it is not normal clothing thickness. Whisper thin and also see-through. On the plus side, the design is as cute in person as it is in the photos, with lots of nice details and a cool crown.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy AmyK | August 19, 2020Size SmallNicely made and attractive. The sizing is really much larger in the the bust than what the size charts suggest and is very low cut as it shows in the photo.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad that you liked this Medieval costume. Thanks for letting us know about the sizing differences!
- Good quality, good design, good serviceBy Shelleyzab | October 10, 2019I am really happy with this costume. The quality is much better than the cheapo party store costumes, and the design is flattering. The little headband tiara is a great addition and is surprisingly comfortable. The dress fits me reasonably well, but my only concerns are 1) it is extremely low cut, so I will have to wear a cami underneath and be okay with it showing and 2) the elastic in the sleeves is surprisingly tight, even though I have kind of small arms. Nonetheless, I will enjoy wearing this. I also want to say that I appreciated how quickly I received my order and loved the creativity of the website, from the costume descriptions to the "thank you" video. I would definitely shop here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy CECILIA | August 31, 2016Fits greatWas this review helpful to you?