Gothic Red Riding Hood Adult Costume
- Colors May Vary from Image
- Gothic Red Riding Hood Adult Costume
- 100% polyester sleeveless dress w/ back zipper
- Criss-cross ribbon pattern on bodice mimics the look of a lace up corset
- Skirt has black and white patterned panel in front, dark red layer on top with black lace trim
- Matching hooded cape has black lace trim, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- NOTE: Basket, gloves, petticoat, nylons and boots sold separately
Come a little closer, we have a secret for you. It’s a good one; we think it may change the whole course of Halloween for you. A little bit closer. OK, are you listening? Here goes: Little Red Riding Hood can become anything you want her to be. Anything!
Because the thing about classic characters is that they are way more fun the more personality you pour into them. Take this Gothic Red Riding Hood Adult Costume, for instance. It boasts all of the classic archetypal elements of your favorite storybook character, Little Red Riding Hood, but it also shines with a unique quality only you could bring to it: gothic darkness. After all, the original version of the story is, in fact, quite dark. So why not shed some light on that fact and really stir things up tonight, while you’re at it!
This daring (and darling!) dress has a criss-cross ribbon pattern on its bodice that helps it mimic the look of a lace up corset, while the layered skirt flaunts a front panel and black lace trim (that matches the trim on the hooded cape). Pair this costume with flirty fishnets, bold boots, and (of course) a basket and it will clearly call you out as Little Red to all your pals, but in a way that says, “I’m my own heroine, and I’m not afraid of the Big Bad Wolf.”
|Large||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Amy Jeffs | June 6, 2015Sizing was perfect and the quality is really good. Awesome & cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE!By Laura La Mattino | November 19, 2019I needed this in an extra small and although several other companies sell this exact same costume, small was the smallest size offered on their sites.
It arrived professionally packaged and in pristine condition. I love the detail of the costume. It is a bit short but after I add my deluxe petticoat underneath, it will add an extra inch or two. For sizing purposes, I am 5 ft, 4 inches tall and weight about 115. I LOVE it and this company is 5 stars!!
Professional all the way!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you had such a great experience with us. This Little Red Riding Hood costume looks lush with a petticoat so we're glad that worked out. Thanks for leaving a review, we hope you stop by and review again!