Colorful Teen Witch Costume
Why do witches love Halloween? Because as a witch, you get to walk around with the normal folk in your traditional garb! Yup, that means you can get out your pointy hat AND pointy shoes.
Now, even though witches can technically blend in on Halloween, why would you want to just dress in the traditional, cliche, all-black boring outfit? Why not say “what the hex?” and spice up your style with this fun and bewitching Colorful Teen Witch Costume? Grab your wand, broomstick, and costume to get the party started with a little magic!
This fun and trendy witch costume is a vivid combination of a lime green and amethyst purple dress, red accent stitching, and an attached black vest. Along with those entrancing colors, there is a polka dot mesh overlay on the bodice and bottom portion of the skirt, elegant lacing up the front of the torso, and a trendy black belt that sits just above the hips. This dress is the perfect length, not too long to where it would interfere with your dancing capabilities, and not too short to where you couldn’t sit on your broomstick comfortably! Of course, no witch is complete without her hat, and this costume does not disappoint. Purple and green patches, large red stitching, and a gold buckle are all featured on the traditional style, black witch hat. Whether you want to impress that certain wizard, werewolf, or vampire, or you just want to have a good time with your fellow spooky sisters, this is the perfect costume for you!
- 100% polyester
- Black top portion is accented w/ red stitches
- Top features a lime green inset at torso & sleeves
- Inset & sleeves are lined w/ elastic & covered w/ black polka dot mesh
- Purple ribbon laces up torso
- Skirt has a purple layer w/ red stitching & matching green & black mesh layer
- Black belt w/ gold buckle is attached in front
- Black witch had is accented w/ green & purple patches
- 21" circumference
- Belted Peasant Dress w/Polka Dot Overlay
- Matching Hat
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!