Wizard of Oz Dorothy Teen Costume
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- 100% polyester interlock knit; 65% polyester, 35% cotton broadcloth
- One-piece dress styled as knit pinafore over broadcloth blouse
- Blouse portion has w/ hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print interlock skirt has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
- Shoulder straps sewn to shoulders, anchored at waist w/ decorative buttons
- White broadcloth blouse yoke & sleeves has high collar & sleeve cuffs offset by piping
- Two 18" hair ribbons can be tied as desired
- Officially licensed
Dream in Blue
We love stories of escape: Alice falls down the rabbit hole, James floats away in a giant peach, Harry leaves for Hogwarts, and on and on. We long to dig into stories of adventure, of friendship and hardship, and of worlds unseen. We want to see somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue, where dreams that we dared to dream really do come true.
If you started singing that last sentence, then there’s a particular story of escape that you love as much as we do! In The Wizard of Oz, a tornado steals Dorothy away from her plain Kansas life and into… well, you know the rest. Now you can escape everyday life as your favorite classic movie character in this Wizard of Oz Dorothy costume!
Grab a cowardly lion, a tin man in need of a heart, a scarecrow searching for a brain, and follow the yellow brick road to a fun Halloween season in this cute costume! This officially licensed Wizard of Oz Dorothy costume includes a dress and two 18-inch hair ribbons. The dress is styled as a pinafore over a blouse and fastens with hook and loop fastener at the back of the neck.
The adorable white blouse has a high collar and sleeve cuffs that are offset with light blue piping. The blue and white gingham print skirt has a built-in petticoat with a delicate lace hem ruffle. Two shoulder straps are anchored in the front and back with decorative white buttons. Be sure to pick up red sequined shoes and our Deluxe Toto with Basket to complete the look!
Escape in Style
The best part of escape stories is that the characters always land in a better place at the end. For Dorothy, there was no place like home, but she took all her new memories there with her. Whatever Emerald City you’re searching for, we hope you go there in style! (And watch out for flying monkeys.)