Classic Dorothy Wizard of Oz Costume For Toddlers
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- Dress main body: 100% polyester, contrast: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Dress styled as pinafore over blouse; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print dress has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
- Shoulder straps sewn to shoulders, anchored at waist w/ decorative buttons
- Elastic hair ties can be tied as desired
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Not in Kansas Anymore
Can you imagine all of the adventures that your little one will go on! Why, she might get whisked away to a magical land, filled with brand new friends, mischievous witches, and wizards. Will she skip along the Yellow Brick Road? Will she meet some new friends? Will her pup follow her along for the ride? Will she end up in Kansas when all is said and done?
Well, you'd better get her prepared for the adventure now! When you dress your child up in this Classic Dorothy Wizard of Oz Costume for toddlers, she'll look ready for her own world of the Wizard of Oz journey!
Design & Details
This girl's costume is a Made by Us exclusive, which means you can only find it here! The costume comes with a simple dress, which has a blue, gingham print pinafore, with an attached, blouse-style top. The dress fits with hook and loop fasteners in the back. The skirt has a built-in petticoat to add a voluminous look to the skirt. Finally, the costume comes with a pair of elastic hair ties, which you can place in your child's hair! When she has it on, she'll be ready for her chance to skip across the yellow brick road.
|18 MO||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|18 MO||Dress Length||21"||53cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||5 1/2"||14cm|
|4T||Dress Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | October 12, 2020Size 4TWay too small for my petite 3yr old. We got it on and then couldn’t get it over her head to take it offWas this review helpful to you?