Kid's Classic Dorothy Wizard of Oz Costume
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- 100% polyester
- Dress styled as pinafore over blouse; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print dress has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
- Shoulder straps sewn to shoulders, anchored at waist w/ decorative buttons
- Elastic hair ties can be tied as desired
- Officially licensed
An adventure might strike at any moment! Just look at Dorothy. One second, she's spending her day on her Auntie's farm in the heart of Kansas. The next second, a whirling tornado whisks her away to a brand new land where she finds herself making all sorts of curious friends as she avoids a devious witch. She even meets a wizard (sort of).
Well, your child doesn't need to head near a tornado to have her own adventure. All she needs is a pure heart like Dorothy and the right sort of outfit! We can help you little girl with the right outfit, so she may just end up on a journey of a lifetime when she wears this Kid's Classic Dorothy Wizard of Oz Costume!
Design & Details
Inspired by the classic tale, this girl's costume is a Made by Us exclusive, which means our costume designers went to great lengths to make this costume look and feel authentic. The costume starts with a dress that's styled as a pinafore over a blouse. It has a blue and white gingham pattern and it fits with a fastener in the back. The shoulder straps have decorative buttons. The hair ties feature a matching blue and white gingham pattern and fit into your child's hair with elastic ties. Put the whole ensemble together and your child can skip along the Yellow Brick Road with all of her friends!
Bring Some Travel Companions!
If your child wants to head on a fantastic journey with some new friends, or if she just loves The Wizard of Oz, then this child Dorothy costume is a great choice for your little girl. Just make sure her new friends dress up as the Lion, the Tin Man, and the Scarecrow to complete the iconic group!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Head opening very smallBy Current Customer | November 10, 2020Size X-LargeI had measured my daughther's chest, waist and hips and according to web size chart the xl would have fit , but when I got it, the opening in the back was very, very small and thight, I couldn't get her head throught the dress. My child is 9yrs 32in chest and 28 waist. It is very well made but it is not a strechy fabric. Unfortunatly had to return it and got adult s.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Anonymous | October 30, 2020Size LargeI ordered this for my daughter and was a little weary about ordering the large but that is what she measured at. The costume itself is cute but the fit is awful! Right off, the dress wouldn’t fit over her head and she has a normal sized melon but not a huge deal, I just cut a little slit in the back. The worst part was when she finally got it on, the back of the dress was wayyy shorter than the front! It’s obviously ours now that I cut it but I’m so disappointed with it, especially with the amount of money I paid for it. She wore it to school today, with pants underneath and with instructions to try and yank the back down every now and then. This is the first time I’ve ordered from this company and the other three costumes I ordered were great but this one was a dud.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?