Wizard of Oz Dorothy Costume - Plus Size
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- Fiber content coming soon
- Dress styled as pinafore over blouse; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print dress has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
- Shoulder straps sewn to shoulders, anchored at waist w/ decorative buttons
- Elastic hair ties can be tied as desired
We're not in Kansas anymore!
There are some outfits that just don't quite look right if they're worn out of context. We love a good dirndl as much as anyone, but you'd look kind of silly walking down the street in full Bavarian garb if it wasn't Oktoberfest. And as beautiful as most evening gowns are, they only really work if you're at a ball or an opera. If you wear a full length gown and matching gloves to the grocery store, you're sure to get some stares! A swimsuit won't really work if you're going snowshowing at a winter resort, and conversely, a snowmobile outfit might not ensure the optimal swimming experience at your local waterhole.
But then there are outfits that look great anywhere, and this Plus Size Wizard of Oz Dorothy Costume is one of them! Whether you're helping Auntie Em on a black-and-white farm in Kansas, or skipping along the Yellow Brick Road in glorious technicolor on your way to Oz, you will be doing it in style!
Look fantastic no matter where you end up with this Plus Size Wizard of Oz Dorothy Costume. The exclusive costume features a dress styled as a pinafore over a white blouse, which fastens with a hook-and-loop fastener. The shoulder straps are sewn to the shoulders and anchored at the waist with decorative buttons. The blue-and-white gingham print dress has a built-in petticoat with a lace hem ruffle. There are also matching elastic hair ties that can be tied as desired.
Off to Oz!
Whether you're off to the wonderful world of Oz to hunt down a not-so-magical wizard or just showing up to a local costume party, you'll definitely wow the crowd with this whimsical costume. Just don't forget your accessories, like ruby slippers and maybe a small dog if you really want to go all out. An outfit is nothing without accessories!
|4X||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
- Five StarsBy Jasmine | November 2, 2021Size 2XI loved the dress...I had to buy it big because my actual size was unavailable but I made adjustments so it would be a little tighter..It went perfectly with my family theme of Wizard of Oz...I wish it came with the dog & basket but it's awesome without it tooBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Learn from my mistake.By Kayla | October 23, 2021Size 3XI hate how bulky this costume looks on.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and comfyBy Hannah | September 16, 2021Height 5’3 | Size 2XThe dress fits well and it’s comfy but the dress doesn’t look as poofy as the pictures so I’ll just wear a petticoat under it. The hair bows that came with it look NOTHING like the picture. They’re an ugly material and they don’t look like ribbon at all.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?