Kids Headless Horseman Costume
- Shirt w/ attached cape
- Inflatable shoulder component
- 100% polyester interlock and knit mesh
- Shirt/cape combo has ruffled lace ascot and elasticized lace sleeve cuffs
- Self-fabric waist ties allow fit adjustment
- Cape has stand-up collar and back Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener
- Inflatable shoulder pads support cape to cover head, held in place w/ elastic bands
- Mesh vest front allows limited vision
- Molded vinyl headpiece has realistic severed-neck details
- Also available in adult size
This Halloween season, your child can scare all of the villagers while bringing the legend of Sleepy Hollow to life in this Kids Headless Horseman Costume! The name Ichabod Crane is inextricably linked in literature with the Headless Horseman, and a few people who haven't read Washington Irving's actual story may mistakenly think that Crane WAS the Headless Horseman. He wasn't. Ichabod was the schoolmaster in the fictional village of Sleepy Hollow, and he encountered the Headless Horseman, believed to be the ghost of a Hessian mercenary from the Revolutionary War, while riding late at night back to the village from a party at an outlying farm. He had made a proposal of marriage to the farmer's daughter, and had been rejected.He was never seen in Sleepy Hollow again. The next morning his unsaddled horse was found wandering, the saddle trampled, and a smashed pumpkin lying alongside Crane's hat beside the road.Wear this ensemble with your own black pants. And for a more realistic touch, carry one of our pumpkins as a prop. Everyone will want to escape this spooky creature whose head was blown off by a Revolutionary War cannonball!
|X-Small (4-6)||Cape Length||38"||97cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Small (6-8)||Cape Length||39"||99cm|
|Small (6-8)||Chest||32" - 35"||81cm - 89cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Cape Length||41"||104cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||32" - 37"||81cm - 94cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Large (10-12)||Cape Length||41"||104cm|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||34" - 39"||86cm - 99cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Cape Length||41"||104cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Keren | February 26, 2019looks great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- would not recommendBy monicag | November 10, 2018This costume was terrible. One half of the inflatable part had a hole in it so it would never stay inflated. Even if it did stay inflated the way the costume is designed, the cape falls down or the fake neck comes up with any slightest movement of the child's head/neck. My son did not even end up wearing it out on Halloween because he was so frustrated with the design of it. Do not buy this.Was this review helpful to you?
- Foul odor from mask.By Current Customer | November 1, 2018Really bad smell from mask reccomend not buying. Tried wearing it all night on Halloween but the smell made me really nauseous and dizzy.Was this review helpful to you?
- huge successBy Current Customer | November 8, 2016unbelievable effect !Was this review helpful to you?