Mysterious Teen Mummy Costume
- Pair of Glovelettes
- Head Tie
- Neck Piece
- 100% polyester
- Pullover tank top has mesh base layer, overlaid w/ torn strips to look like bandages
- Pants have elastic waistband, mesh base layer overlaid w/ torn strips
- Fingerless gloves slide on
- Choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Head wrap is 48" long; tie as desired
Congratulations, you've busted out of your sarcophagus! Now it's time for some Egyptian-style shenanigans and we know just the place to get the party started. Head to the Great Pyramid of Giza with all your girls so you can throw an epic party even King Tut would be jealous of. Dress in this Mysterious Mummy Costume for teens if you want to be the mummified girl that everyone wants to dance with. We have a feeling that even the Queen of the Nile will want to boogie with you!
A mummy costume is just what your teen needs to rule the school this Halloween. Thankfully, this costume comes with everything she needs to dress the part. With a top and pants that are covered in fabric strips to look like mummy wraps, the costume is also full-coverage, which is perfect for this age group. The pants have an elastic waist for a comfortable fit. For added detail, the mummy costume for girls comes with glovelettes that are different lengths and a choker that secures with Hook and Loop fastener. The head wrap ties in place and is the perfect final touch for this costume.
|X-Small||Pants Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt length||25"||64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Waist||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||32"||81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt length||25"||64cm|
|Large (10-12)||Pants Waist||25" - 29"||64cm - 74cm|
|Large (10-12)||Pants Length||32"||81cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt length||25"||64cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Pants Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Pants Length||32"||81cm|
- Great costumeBy Ashley | November 1, 2021Size SmallBased on previous reviews the costume runs big. I ordered a child’s small for my 9 year old and the top was still kind of large on her. It worked out fine though so we were overall very happy with it! You just have to layer underneath since it’s very sheer in most areas. Glad we chose this costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume No (0)
- One StarBy Mary carmon | November 6, 2022Was the worst was rippedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 16, 2019Looks like the photo except the brown is a little darker. It was cute but we had to send it back because it ran bigger on my daughter.Was this review helpful to you?
- TestingBy J | April 5, 2019Size Medium (8-10)Testing this!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Ramona | February 24, 2019Very niceWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Current Customer | November 10, 2018Super comfortable and well-madeWas this review helpful to you?
- adorable but a little bigBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018My daughter weighs like 70 pounds and is medium height for a 9 year old. I ordered the medium and it was a smidge too big. I worked with a tank under it, but since we have enough time we are exchanging it for a small. It is really super cute and awesome, just a tad on the big side.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mommy as a mummy!By Anonymous | November 1, 2016I bought this for myself to go around Trick or Treating with my kids, I have had my eye on this costume for a few years and finally decided to get it. I am very pleased with my purchase and can't wait to wear it on Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?