Tween Girls Steampunk Costume
- Pair of fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit, stretch velvet, faux suede & faux leather
- Brown velvet bodice back, sleeves & yoke; center-back Hook and Loop fastener tabs
- Short, puffy velvet sleeves have cream interlock ruffle at edges
- Bodice front has interlock center panel & faux suede side panels
- Cord lacing at bust, mesh covered keyhole cutout below high ruffled collar
- Asymmetric hemline, longer in back, w/ 2 tiers of narrow ruffles at edge
- Also available in teen and adult sizes
- Faux leather straps w/ plastic buckles on bodice side panels & on skirt
- Brown velvet gloves have faux leather buckled straps across wrist
- Top hat is brown velvet-covered foam w/ cord lacing on front, knit mesh band & drape
- Plastic goggles have elastic band for security
Heading out on an incredible steampunk adventure always sounds like a blast! But any intrepid explorer knows you can't go on a vintage fantasy quest wearing just any old getup. Gearing up in this fashionably fanciful Steampunk Girl Costume is a top notch way to look cute and ready for excitement!
In the steampunk world, you have many of the same comforts and conveniences at your disposal as you do in the modern world, except everything is a little bit different. For instance, if you were living in a steampunk society, you wouldn't just hop onto the subway or get in your car to run to the grocery store. Everyone knows that you would board a “pneumatic-actuated municipal mass conveyor” or pilot your “personal autonomous gyro-copter” to the “provisions and sundries shoppe"! What may surprise you, though, are the kinds of dangers you could run into on your journeys, which are also a little bit different. In a retro-futuristic world, you have to keep your eyes open for villainous sky pirates and their fleets of pillaging zeppelins, and mad scientist masterminds stomping around a city in a steam-powered clockwork monstrosity. Sounds like a capital adventure to us!
The other thing that may surprise you about steampunk life is how cute the outfits are. Just add a pair of vintage style boots to this elegantly sporty costume, and your trendy blend of Victorian and science fiction fashion will look perfect at the wheel of a massive airship, or cutting loose on a dance floor!
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 35"||81cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- My Daughter Loved This CostumeBy Naundra | November 2, 2020Height 5'5 | Weight 115 | Size X-LargeMy daughter said that this was her favorite costume of all time! Once we exchanged the costume for a larger size, it fit her perfectly! The size description said Tween medium but it was actually a child's medium which was a size 8-10. The extra large was a size 16-18.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled My Daughter Loved This Costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled My Daughter Loved This Costume No (0)
- DressymessyBy Loshana Higgs | October 30, 2022Height 4'9" | Weight 9 | Size SmallMy daughter loved this outfit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AWESOME COSTUMEBy christy | September 29, 2021Size LargeThis costume quality is amazing! Its so cute
It does run a little smaller so when I read the reviews I decided to size up. My daughter is a size 10/12 in regular clothes so I ordered a size L and its great! I did not love the hat so I went and bought her a better made hat but other than that it is perfect! My daughter is so happy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled AWESOME COSTUME Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled AWESOME COSTUME No (0)
- EPICBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013My daughter loved her costume. She received lots of positive comments from old to young. Only thing I had to purchase additional was a petticoat to give it a fuller affect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Size SmallGood quality and fast shipping.Scratchy around the shoulders but otherwise amazing.Would recommend a petticoat for a fuller skirt.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for steampunkBy Current Customer | July 7, 2017Very quick postage to New Zealand.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 11, 2022Size MediumCostume does not come with depicted underskirt. The black tulle underneath the model’s skirt is a separate costume piece that has to be purchased off of Amazon or another site. Costume was too small but that was honestly my own fault for waiting until so close to Halloween before ordering a costume (my size was out of stock)Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Steampunk 's momBy Gisele Scales | September 28, 2022Excellent quality, this costume is amazing. Fast shipping. Outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend
108lbsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs really smallBy Naundra | October 26, 2020Height 5'5 | Weight 115 | Size MediumBuy it 2 sizes larger. But it's really cute though, so we're going to try a much larger size.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent customer serviceBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018The first one we got was too small, even though I measured her first. The customer service is excellent. I was able to send the first one back and got a new one quickly too. The phone rep was friendly and helpful, and I would order from here again. The costume is nice as well. I steam ironed the hat to whip it into shape, but it worked and she looked cute. If your child measures in between sizes, get the bigger one.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Cute costume, fast delivery. A little scratchy but to be expected. Fit true to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love this costume and so does my daughter.By Current Customer | October 11, 2016The costume has good quality and the size was great. It is like it is seen on the picture. I will always shop from you also because I got my costumes afew days after I ordered them yet am in Iceland. Thanks guys for the great service. from Grace in IcelandWas this review helpful to you?