Teen Deluxe U.S. Army Ranger Costume
- Digital camo jumpsuit
- Thigh holster
- Thigh pouch
- Knee pads
- Helmet w/ camo fabric cover
- 100% polyester
- Digital camouflage jumpsuit w/ U.S. Army patch on chest
- Fits with zipper in front
- Matching vest w/ zipper and buckles for fitting
- Khaki fabric knee pads w/ adjustable straps
- Matching adjustable thigh pouch and holster
- Plastic helmet w/ camouflage cover on exterior
- Helmet fits with elastic strap
Are you ready to be dipped into a coating of awesomeness? Then, boy, do we have the perfect costume for you! Check out this Teen Deluxe U.S. Army Ranger Costume. You’ll be ready to storm the battlefield in no time.
Once you slip into this digital camouflaged jumpsuit, victory in the fight for freedom will surely be yours. Not only will you have a jumpsuit to help hide from any hostiles, but you will also have a matching vest to contain anything you may need out on the frontline. Heck, we’ll even throw in a matching helmet to ensure you are safely hidden out of sight from head to toe! Along with all this camouflaged gear, this costume also comes with a few more accessories. A pair of kneepads will ensure that you’ll be able to make the perfect shot if your sniper expertise happen to be called upon. You will also be equipped with an adjustable thigh pouch and a matching hip holster. That way you can keep your trusty pistol close to your side along with extra ammunition… or fruit snacks, whatever you see as more fitting. Personally, we’re leaning more towards the fruit snacks, but, hey, that’s just us.
If you are ready to look like a butt-kicking commando, then this is the perfect costume for you. You’ll be ready to do your part in ensuring freedom for all, once you slip into this patriotic outfit. Of course, you could just make sure the next costume party you attend is safe from any threat of boredom!
|Teen (14-16)||Vest Chest||50"||127cm|
|Teen (14-16)||Vest Length||26"||66cm|
- Great qualityBy Moondavi Yankarran-Mohammed | November 1, 2022Height 5'4 | Weight 120 | Size Teen (14-16)Fits great and great quality, only down side, the accessories keeps falling out sliding off his legs.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great quality No (0)
- It is not worth the moneyBy Momma Sharon | November 5, 2022Height 4'8 | Weight 135 | Size Teen (14-16)The costume is okay. Enough room to put layers underneath. However, very cheaply made. The zipper broke right away. The extra stuff it came with like the knee pads and gun holder would NOT stay up. No matter how many times you tightened them and tied them up, it was just a mess. We ended up taking them off. The vest runs smaller. It would not zip up so be careful with that. Over all, for the money I paid for this costume, it was not worth it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?