Teen Zombie Costume
- Shirt w/ sewn-in body parts
- Pants w/ sewn-in body parts
- Tattered blue & grey cotton shirt has foam chest plate
- Each sleeve contains foam pads w/ flesh and bone detailing
- Cotton elastic waistband pants are tattered
- Foam padding and bone detailing on each pant leg
- Polyester gloves display a zombie design on top
- Latex mask w/ silver hair attached
What's the tastiest candy? What's the best horror series, Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street? Is your 19-year-old brother a little too old to be going door-to-door for candy?
For all the arguments we can get in over Halloween, we have confidence that we all can agree on one simple fact: one of the scariest things that can happen on the holiday remains sudden movement by a Spooky Thing. Right? Right. Well, if you slip into this teen zombie costume, you'll be instantly qualified to scare the jeepers out of anyone! Jump-scaring your sister and slow-turning toward some trick-or-treaters has never been so terrifying (for them) and amusing (for you)!
This zombie has been lurking underground for some time, but he's since resurrected through your lawn—and his stomach is empty and grumbling! It's a one-piece nightmare for anyone antsy to conveniently post up on the lawn or in your local haunted house waiting to scare the senses out of anyone foolish enough to get close. The details make all the difference, with detailed flesh and bone foam pads throughout the costume, a tattered blue and gray cotton shirt with a foam chest plate, and silver hair attached to the mask all will make your Halloween look realistic and gruesome. You might scare off some strangers, but you can make friends the day after, right?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Gross and love it!By Anonymous | October 12, 2015This costume is incredible! It is absolutely disgusting and scary.... just the way my son wanted it! It's so gory that he can not wear it to school for Halloween day. It is too big for him, but will be easy to fix because of the easy to work with material. You could even just pin it in a hurry. (He's only 9.) The mask is also very comfortable because it is so easy to breathe easily.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREATBy LBarber607@aol.com | January 10, 2016My son and I both loved the detail on this costume and it was shipped in great timing. The price was a little high i wish there were more discount options or at least $5-$10 cheaper but seeing my son smile made it all worth while.Was this review helpful to you?