Tween Sally Costume
- Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit and satin fabrics
- Back of dress is mauve interlock w/ Hook and Loop fastener tab closure
- Front of dress is patchwork of yellow, mauve & blue satin
- Glittery black printed stitching on front
- White petticoat has elastic waist, ruffled blue knit mesh edging
- Light blue interlock gloves have printed black stitching
- Wig is red acrylic yarn on cloth cap w/ elastic sewn into edge
‘Twas the night before Halloween, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring…except you in this fabulous outfit!
Can’t sleep? Does the jumbling of your favorite holidays get you all giddy? Or are you simply too excited to debut your Nightmare Before Christmas themed costume at school tomorrow? We suggest getting all dressed up in this Tween Sally Costume and becoming a rag doll on your bed so we can lead you through a little guided meditation. Are you there? OK, good. Now, try to quiet your mind and drift into your subconscious…what do you see? Are you picturing Halloween Town with its serenely spooky residents of ghouls and mummies? Are you imagining turning your folks’ SUV into a coffin pulled by spectral reindeer? We’d bet good money that somewhere in your peaceful mind dance thoughts of the pumpkin king himself, Jack Skellington, and the way it feels when he turns his dreamy, dark (some people may call them “hollow,” but we prefer “expansive”) eyes on you. Picture yourself stepping into those big black spaces…isn’t it nice and dark in there? Doesn’t it make you sleeeeeeepy? No? Then let us try a different approach: the faster you fall asleep, the sooner your pals will get to catch a glimpse of you in this to-die-for costume.
The ensemble includes Sally’s signature short-sleeved dress, petticoat, red rope wig, and fingerless gloves. You’re ready for Christloween or Hallowmas or whatever else you and Jack can dream up. Maybe if you hit the hay, you’ll wake up to a blanket of snow falling over your town, just like in your favorite film!
|Medium (7-8)||Teen Size||7-8||7-8|
|Large (10-12)||Teen Size||10-12||10-12|
|X-Large (12-14)||Teen Size||14-16||14-16|
- It's okBy Current Customer | November 1, 2015Wig is way too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overpriced!!!By Anonymous | October 30, 2022Cheap material and way overpriced!!! Not happy that I spent so much for what I ended up with. Also Sally’s wig hardly has any yarn for her hair. You’re better off looking elsewhere for a Sally costume!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021This costume is definitely not worth the money I paid for it . It is no better than the 34.99 costumes that consequently are the same as this very pricey one. This is not sized well nor very good material. So disappointed!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 11, 2020Nice dress, but the wig is not the best quality. It has a too much empty areas without hair filling up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?