Teen Sally Costume
- Fingerless gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back, self-fabric waist ties on short-sleeved dress
- Solid pink back, patchwork print front & sleeves
- Sleeves & hem have jagged edges
- Elbow-length fingerless gloves are pale blue w/ printed stitching
- 65% polyester/35% acrylic red yarn wig has mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Also available in adult and plus sizes
Let’s get the facts straight, first. If your teen loves The Nightmare Before Christmas, then we think they are pretty ahead of the learning curve! It’s not every day you meet a teen who is enlightened enough to love the iconic stop-motion film as much as we do!
Now that we’ve established their fondness of the film, we think it’s time to talk about style. Sally was quite stylish if you ask us. Not just anyone can patch together a dress from remnants and rock it quite like Sally does. And that pasty skin? It’s totally in this year, didn’t you hear?
So this Halloween, grab a little Worm's Wort and Nightshade and head out on the Halloweentown in this Teen Sally Costume. The dress has a Hook and Loop fastener tab at center back as well as self-fabric waist ties to make for a comfortable fit. The dress has a solid pink back and the front is the classic patchwork print. The sleeves and hem have a jagged edge for added detail. The included elbow-length fingerless gloves are pale blue with printed stitching. Top off Sally’s look with the included red yarn wig that is attached to a mesh cap with an elastic edge for the perfect fit that will stay in place all night long! Pair up with our Jack Skellington costume and you'll have one "Nightmare" of a Halloween (but in a good way!).
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Totally satisfayedBy gloria | January 16, 2013The colors, the size, the fit and the quality was as expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Teen Sally costumeBy Anonymous | October 4, 2016I just love this costume because it's gorgeous I love the dress and the idea of putting yarn for hair was a great idea my friend award this last year and she got three prizes at my school for best costume creative awesome looks that is an awesome costume this year I feel like I'm gonna buy because it's my favorite costume from my favorite movieWas this review helpful to you?
- amazingBy Patricia Burke | September 26, 2016I purchased the "teen" costume for my mother who is 4ft 11inches because the "adult" costume was too long. It fit her like a glove and she's so excited to wear it to the upcoming Disney Halloween party. I highly recommend this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- size warningBy Angi | October 26, 2013This is not a small costume! It is huge!! Ordered for daughter and it is too big for a 145lb woman.Was this review helpful to you?