Women's Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Over The Knee Socks
- Pair of Socks
- 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Over the knee socks
- Attached bows on both socks
- Officially licensed
Can't Shake This Feeling
It's about to be Halloween, your favorite time of year, and something in the back of your mind is making you uneasy. A horrible vision surfaced in your dreams the other night, telling you that although your closet is stocked with favorite comfy clothes, you're missing something terribly important: A set of suitably seasonal Halloween socks! This won't do at all. For one thing, socks are essential for when comfortably lounging around the house, watching a spooky movie. For another, you really ought to have a pair that honors your favorite spirited heroine, Sally!
We sense something in the wind, telling you that these officially licensed Women's Nightmare before Christmas Sally Over the Knee Socks are about to become your new favorite pair! The light green polyester-spandex socks are printed all over with a fun stitch pattern. The multicolored patchwork bows sewn to the tops are as pretty as Sally herself!
This Is Halloween
No need to slip deadly nightshade in anyone's tea to get your hands on this cute pair. These spirited socks will give you a little taste of Halloween no matter what time of year you wear them.
|Standard||One Size||Fits shoe size 5-10||Fits shoe size 5-10|
- Doesnt fitBy Sara | September 15, 2019I have rather small legs. These are painfully tight around the thigh. Stretches nice everywhere else but the thigh band is the size of a bracelet. I will have to cut the band off and sew a new seam, re-add the bow....a lot of work I didnt want. Terrible item....Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality low for the price, expected them to at least last the nightBy Brittany | November 7, 2022I would give zero stars due to price and quality mix. My bows both fell off both just trying the outfit on. The panty hose are definitely not up to standard for the price of them. Definitely wouldn’t recommend.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- TightBy Sara Emily Lawrence | October 30, 2022I understand they have to be strong enough to hold the bows or whatever but these things are tight at the opening once you get above your knee. So tight I had to make teeny tiny slits around the top so it wouldn’t cut off my circulation.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t BuyBy Jen | September 17, 2022These are hilariously high WELL ABOVE the knee socks. They literally could have gone to my panty line and I’m 5’6”. However, as someone else said the elastic band at top is so tight by the time it gets above your knee. The material is quite nice, they just don’t fit a normal sized person.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sherri | November 22, 2021Height 5'8" | Size StandardLove these socks. Very cute. Bought for a photoshoot. Only I feel like I'm kinda tall, however these seem made for a really tall person. I have to scrunch them a bit to have them land above the knee and show with my mini dress. :-)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?