Adult Sally Costume
- Fingerless gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Short-sleeved dress has self-fabric waist ties, Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back
- Dress front & sleeves are patchwork print, back is solid pink
- Jagged edges at hem & sleeves
- Pale blue elbow-length fingerless gloves have printed stitching
- 65% polyester/35% acrylic red yarn wig has mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Also available in teen and plus sizes
Here’s the thing about a strong heroine: they are far too often overlooked. It’s too easy to look at a gal who is about to topple the baddies and help with the day by simply assuming that she’s there as a supporting character when, in truth, things could go to literal hell without their actions! Now, from an immediate look, people tend to think that poor Sally from Halloween Town simply isn’t going to go anywhere. She’s neglected by all the guys in her life, whether it is Jack who just can’t seem to realize that she’s dreaming of becoming Mrs. Skellington or the sad treatment she gets from Dr. Finkelstein. It’s like they think that becoming the overlord of Christmas is more important than love or that the fact that they literally created you from stitching and stuffing gives them some kind of ownership!
Well, fortunately, Sally is a gal with her own mind! Standing tall, confident, and with the remarkable ability to just stitch up and repair any potential harm done to her fine body, Sally is not only ready to help make sure that Halloween Town (and the world) is safe from the threat of Oogie Boogie, but is going to look pretty stylish while doing so. Not just anyone can patch together a dress from remnants and rock it quite like Sally does. And that pasty skin? It’s totally in this year, didn’t you hear?
So this Halloween, grab a little Worm's Wort and Nightshade and head out on the Halloween Town with this Sally costume. The short-sleeved dress ties with fabric for an easy fit and features iconic patchwork print that you won’t find anywhere else. The jagged edges at the hem and sleeves give the perfect edge for a Halloween Doll look while the elbow-length gloves with stitch print starts off the pale look of our favorite ghastly heroine. “But, what about my hair!?” you are no doubt wondering. Heck, how can anyone match the style that Sally pulls off!? Well, that’s with the included red yarn wig cap that will have you standing toe-to-toe with the queen of stitches! Accessorize further with some pale blue face paint and you’ll have even Jack Skellinton realizing what he’s been missing.
- Good costumeBy Morgan e | November 4, 2019I modified the neck because I prefer the look of the body paint over the fabric but other then that it was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Your body and face paint looks amazing, so cool! Thanks for showing us your modifications, this costume looks so great in action!
- Nice costumeBy "Sally" | November 26, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 130 | Size StandardNice costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- .By Anonymous | August 26, 2018The fabric is absolutely rubbish. The quality is very bad.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor quality and ill fittingBy Brl | August 14, 2022Height 5-2 | Weight 122 | Size StandardVery cheaply made. The color of the neck and the arm covers are actually green, not white, looked very weird. The waist line is below the butt, so very ill fitting. Would not recommend.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE THIS!By Lisa | October 12, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 140 | Size StandardMy reason for getting the Sally costume was not for Halloween, actually. I just found out I have cancer and this will be my 12th surgery. So, like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I am also held together by needle and thread.
So, Ill be wearing my lovely costume to my first round of Chemotherapy next Tuesday. I hope it brings a small amount of joy to everyone at The Infusion Center.
Thank You So Much for this Lovely Costume!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sally costume reviewBy Lisa | October 10, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 105 | Size StandardThis costume was a great deal for the money. The wig wasn't a bad quality considering it came with the dress. The tattoo sleeves are nice so you don't have to put makeup on your arms. The dress ties in back which made it fit my daughter's tall thin frame perfectly. The length was perfect for her too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?