Plus Size Classic Sally Costume
- Fingerless gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Short-sleeved dress has self-fabric waist ties, Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back
- Patchwork print front & sleeves, solid pink back
- Jagged edges at hem & sleeves
- Pale blue elbow-length fingerless gloves have printed stitching
- 65% polyester/35% acrylic red yarn wig has mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Also available in teen and standard sizes
What is it with women falling for men who don't seem to notice them? They pine away for him only to get nothing in return. This is not 5th grade. No one is doodling names in a notebook in pink glitter ink. Unrequited love is so yesterday. If a man can't see the amazing woman right under his nose, then he doesn't deserve to have her. In fact, women go unappreciated in the workplace, too. Many still earn .77 on the dollar compared to men in the same position; some earn even less.
Poor Sally. She gets neglected by the men in her life from all angles. She stares longingly after Jack, in secret, dreaming of the chance to become Mrs. Skellington one day, while he conspires to extend Halloween and plots to take over Christmas. Jack never notices what is right under his skull, patiently waiting for his affection. And, then our sad Sally heads in to work only to be mistreated by Dr. Finkelstein -- just because a mad scientist created you in basement laboratory does not mean you owe him anything.
At least Sally stands tall with the confidence that she looks good in this red wig and patchwork dress. With its jagged hemline and accompanying fingerless gloves, this dress is ready for anything, from saving Santa from his nightmare to a duet in a cemetery with the object of your affection.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume-lots of complimentsBy GAR | October 4, 2018I wore this a couple of years ago and bought a different wig, which I liked better. I used blue Mehron FX makeup and some attachable stitches. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother it at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy azimumuche | October 14, 2014I'm normally wearing 24/26 w size pants and the dress fits perfectly, finally found my Sally costume - so so happ y:D have been searching for it for 5 years and found it here:)Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Current Customer | November 3, 2015Fit was good. And it had a tie in the back so it could have some adjustment and a waist. Wig took a bit of adjusting to get it to cover correctly but made the outfit complete. Love the sleeves because before seeing that I was imagining writing all over myself with eye liner or costume makeup.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Maria Buchanan | October 24, 2019Great Costume. Wig is a bit hard to put onWas this review helpful to you?
- Not like the picture.By Current Customer | November 19, 2018The dress was not as bright as the picture... the back was in a pink color that was not nice at all...
I returned the dress.... The wig was terrible... I could not make it get on my head without moving everywhere.... this outfit... for a kid might be good... adult...zero.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap, not worth the moneyBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018Fit was a little small... super cheaply made, thin material... nothing like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Dress, Horrible WigBy Museumgrl05 | November 6, 2018I thought this costume was nice. It can be hard to fins plus sized costumes and they carry an abundance. I love NBC and have wanted to dress as Sally for years. And as others have noted the yarn wig was awful. The yarn didn't cover the cap completely and looked so bad with the dress. I bought another one for less than $10 on Amazon. I also altered the dress by cutting out the neck as the turtleneck wasn't comfortable. I sewed in a button on the back to keep the top portion closed. Shipping was as expected too.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for your input on the Plus Size Classic Sally Costume. I am glad the costume worked out for you. I am sorry the wig did not meet your expectations. In checking your order information, it does not look like you have contacted us directly about the wig, so I will reach out to you privately via your e-mail address on file to attempt to resolve this with you. Best regards.