Cinderella Costume: Classic Full Length Gown
- Bodice back: 90% polyester, 10% spandex; remainder of dress: 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, short puffed sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Glittery tulle overlays at hips, sleeves & bodice front inset
- Black ribbon choker fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Satin-covered plastic headband
An Upgraded Look
Cinderella is the kind of sweet and hopeful gal that we could all aspire to be. Whenever we think of her, we imagine the beautiful blue ball gown that she twirls in after her Fairy Godmother gives her a well-deserved gift. Of course, most of her time is spent in her more common clothing. Still, it you can always see her kind heart. The animals of the area all flock to her and that singing voice proves that she's far more than meets the eye. It is no wonder that this kindly, sweet, and hopeful woman encounters a world of magic and the beautiful gown we all recognize!
Of course, you may have a few things in common with Cinderella, too. Kind thoughts and a hopeful heart have lead you here. And while we might not have all the same magical mojo that the Fairy Godmother can muster, we are still happy to grant your wish and bestow the same gown you've been dreaming of upon you!
Just like Cinderella, you deserve a little reward for your long days of work, and there's no midnight restriction on you. Twirl about and add this Classic Cinderella Full Length Gown to your cart. The iconic blue dress is made of polyester and spandex and features short puffed sleeves with elastic cuffs. Glittering tulle overlays ensure that the blue is beautifully gossamer, appearing at your hips, sleeves, and the front bodice. The black ribbon choker gives just enough contrast from the bright blue and the satin-covered headband sits upon your brow like the crown you will rightfully gain one day. All that is left is enjoying a night out while answering all of your Disney dreams. Of course, you may unite with some mousey pals or your own Prince Charming for a magical Disney Group costume, too!
- Five StarsBy email@example.com | November 8, 2020I love it.
This is good quality.
I chose large but it was big.
I have 95 size and 5.5 ft tall and I am Korean customerBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! What a gorgeous Halloween princess! Thanks for leaving a picture!
- CinderellaBy Anonymous | October 13, 2016This costume is beautiful although way too long if your 5'6" or shorter but I will be hemming it. Be ready for glitter to be everywhere though from the netting. Well worth the purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 3, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 12, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cinderella CostumeBy Catherine Ekstrand | November 7, 2019The dress was beautiful. I got plenty of compliments. Only negatives were the dress was to long and a bit on the tight side.Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Brittney | November 15, 2018Loved it and got so many compliments! Only issue was the length. I'm 5'6" and had to underpin about 8 inches to a petticoat!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Anonymous | January 13, 2018It fits well. I was soooool elegant in this costume. My friends were collimated me! Love the dress!!!Was this review helpful to you?