Disney Cinderella Fairy Godmother Plus Size Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Sleeveless dress has hook and loop closure at back of neck
- Skirt has attached petticoat and printed design on outside
- Hooded jacket has fabric w/ printed design
- Bow attaches to front w/ hook and loop closure
- Officially licensed
Does bringing a sick pal soup sound like your cup of tea? Are you the type to always offer to help a friend move? Do you step up to throw your bestie a baby show, even though you're probably too busy? If you're someone who just loves helping out friends in need, then you may want to consider a new profession. We hear there's a vacancy in the fairy godmother department, and you sound like a perfect candidate for the gig!
But to land such a prestigious title (not to mention a magic wand), you'll need to look the part, first. This Plus Size Fairy Godmother Costume will ensure your second interview and castle visit go according to plan, and that you get a new nameplate to place on your desk (along with a surprisingly generous benefits package!). Not to mention, think of how many folks in need you can help now that you're wearing this outfit? Everyone will know you're their go-to gal for emergency fixes and fabulous, last-minute makeovers!
This licensed look is taken straight from the pages of Cinderella and is the official garb of the Magical Fairy Godmother Guild (MFGG). This elite society is made up of highly-skilled helpers who can make your wildest dreams come true. So, are you ready to join? It won't be easy, but once you're trained, you get to wear this amazing costume! It's a beautiful blue sleeveless dress with an attached petticoat and a pretty printed pattern. The short, hooded jacket matches the dress design, and the brilliant pink bow complements your appearance. Get ready to wave that wand, lady, because you look simply magical!
The best part of this look for a do-gooder like you is, well, all the good you'll get to do once you're officially instated. Try to remember to wave that wand over yourself, every now and then. Even fairy godmothers need a little self-care sometimes!
|3X||Waist||47" - 50"||119cm - 127cm|
- Love ITBy Metweetyn | September 27, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 277 | Size 3XIt fits and is not tight. I love it! Grandkids said I was beautiful.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Fairy Godmother CostumeBy Anonymous | July 5, 2021Size 2XI love this costume. It fits well and was very comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2020Height 5"4 | Size 2XThis was such a cute costume. I loved it and it was super cute on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Thank you for the cool costume. It was a hit at the party I attended. Thanks, again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Cool CostumeBy joan | July 8, 2021Height 5'5'' | Weight 250 | Size 3XGreat costume! Well made, and true to size. In fact, it's a little roomy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing Costume!!!By JCallejas | September 23, 2020Size 3XIts my first time order from HalloweenCostumes.com, and I can say I would buy from them again and again. I had jut recently order this product and thought I order the right size for me, but it ended up being too big.
The exchange of the product size was super easy, and I received my new costume within a week of ordering.
I appreciate the quality of the costume and all it comes with. Definitely
would order from them again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! Thank you for such a lovely review! We're so glad that you had an easy time exchanging sizes. We hope that this Fairy Godmother costume makes your festivities extra magical!
- Five StarsBy Danielle | March 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?