Disney Cinderella Fairy Godmother Womens Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Sleeveless dress has hook and loop closure at back of neck
- Skirt has attached petticoat and printed design on outside
- Hooded jacket has fabric w/ printed design
- Bow attaches to front w/ hook and loop closure
- Officially licensed
Benefits Commensurate with Experience
Cinderella's fairy godmother has announced her retirement. We're kind of on the inside of some exclusive circles around here! Replacing her won't be easy; have you seen her pumpkin-into-carriage work? And she practically coined the term "Bippity Boppity Boo." Later in her career, she also made some stunning breakthroughs in underwater charms and she invented a spell to ensure both socks in a pair arrive safely to you from your dryer. She's a hero, for sure.
And though we've never fully understood her whole glass slipper decision (why make them glass in the first place?) she's a legend and her retirement leaves some big slippers to fill. So do you think you have what it takes? Send your resume along to Disney's HR? Well, this costume is officially licensed, and it's easier than ever to prep for your interview in this Women's Disney Cinderella Fairy Godmother Costume. Charm them with your spells, dazzle them with your wand work, and don't forget to tell them we sent you. It's all about who you know!
Our design studio made this costume to mirror Fairy Godmother's style in the original film...then they kicked it up a notch! The blue hue is embellished with an ethereal swirling pattern that's carried from the dress' skirt to the hooded cape. We've included the big, bright-pink bow at the dress' collar, which matches the waistband, and the pointed hood on the short, bell-sleeved cape. Pick up a wand and make sure you know your magic, because if you get the gig, you'll be in a high-pressure, high-demand position from day 1. Best to brush up a bit on your spells before then!
If this authentic costume doesn't get you the job, it'll get you pretty darn close! One thing is for sure—you'll feel confident vying for the position in this pretty and powerful look. And confidence is half the battle when it comes to nailing an interview! Good luck.
- It's Magical!By Theresa Inserra | November 5, 2020Size X-LargeThis costume made me feel like granting wishes to everyone and in 2020 who doesn't need a few extra wishes! I'm a sewer but it was cheaper to buy the costume than make it. My granddaughter said that it was just like going to a "meet and greet" at Disney World!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful and well madeBy Current Customer | October 31, 2020Height 5'3" | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeI hesitated that I wanted to spend so much money on a costume but I was delighted when I received it. The costume has a slip that helps with the "flounce" and the bow stays "bow-like" as it is attached from both sides with velcro. It was a lot to iron to remove the wrinkles but I let it hang a few days before attempting to do so. I ironed it inside out and rolled the cuffs up about 2 inches on the jacket - it is BEAUTIFUL. My granddaughters loved it and so did I.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disney Perfect!By Current Customer | November 11, 2019This is a perfect, work-appropriate Fairy Godmother Costume! I am 28 years old, 150lbs, and 5'10in tall. I ordered a large and it fit perfectly! The outfit is very comfortable, although a bit heavy, but it kept me warm. There is three pieces to the costume: the dress (which velcros in the back), the coat (with hood which velcros at the neckline to the bow), and the bow. All pieces are adjustable (since they are velcro) to fit properly. I ordered the ward and wig separately, which I felt really added to the costume. The quality/material is great for the price. I would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful detailBy Marsha Croft | July 21, 2020Height 5' 6" | Weight 168 | Size LargeAll of the costumes I have purchased from Halloween Costumes are high quality and very detailed. This one is no different. I probably should have ordered extra large as the jacket does not meet but I'm not sure it is supposed to. Otherwise, it fits fine, though is a bit hard to pull on and off over my chest.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you so much for such a detailed review of this Fairy Godmother Costume. We're glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with our company!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Height 5 ft 1 in | Weight 133 | Size MediumAdorableBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 8, 2021PERFECT!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderfulBy Current Customer | March 25, 2020It' very good costumes . Very well thank youWas this review helpful to you?
- Arrived rippedBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018My expensive costume arrived ripped.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service regarding this? They are always willing to help when there is any sort of issue with the order.
- Nice but cheap-lookingBy Kasia | November 11, 2018This is a really fun outfit but unfortunately, it looks cheap. The quality is really rather poor - the back doesn't even have a proper zip. It's fun but far from being worth its full price.Was this review helpful to you?