Disney Cinderella Fairy Godmother Womens Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Sleeveless dress has hook and loop closure at back of neck
- Skirt has attached petticoat and printed design on outside
- Hooded jacket has fabric w/ printed design
- Bow attaches to front w/ hook and loop closure
- Officially licensed
Benefits Commensurate with Experience
Since we're kind of on the inside of some exclusive circles, we've recently gotten word that Cinderella's fairy godmother has announced her retirement. Replacing her won't be easy; have you seen her pumpkin-into-carriage work? And she practically coined the term "Bippity Boppity Boo." Later in her career, she also made some stunning breakthroughs in underwater charms and she invented a spell to ensure both socks in a pair arrive safely to you from your dryer. She's a hero, for sure.
And though we've never fully understood her whole glass slipper decision (why make them glass in the first place?) she's a legend and her retirement leaves some big slippers to fill. So do you think you have what it takes? Send your resume along to Disney's HR, seeing as this costume is officially-licensed, and prep for your interview in this Women's Disney Cinderella Fairy Godmother Costume. Charm them with your spells, dazzle them with your wand work, and don't forget to tell them we sent you. It's all about who you know!
Our design studio made this costume to mirror Fairy Godmother's style in the original film...then they kicked it up a notch! The blue hue is embellished with an ethereal swirling pattern that's carried from the dress' skirt to the hooded cape. We've included the big, bright-pink bow at the dress' collar, which matches the waistband, and the pointed hood on the short, bell-sleeved cape. Pick up a wand and make sure you know your magic, because if you get the gig, you'll be in a high-pressure, high-demand position from day 1. Best to brush up a bit on your spells before then!
If this authentic costume doesn't get you the job, it'll get you pretty darn close! One thing is for sure—you'll feel confident vying for the position in this pretty and powerful look. And confidence is half the battle when it comes to nailing an interview! Good luck.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Disney Perfect!By Current Customer | November 11, 2019This is a perfect, work-appropriate Fairy Godmother Costume! I am 28 years old, 150lbs, and 5'10in tall. I ordered a large and it fit perfectly! The outfit is very comfortable, although a bit heavy, but it kept me warm. There is three pieces to the costume: the dress (which velcros in the back), the coat (with hood which velcros at the neckline to the bow), and the bow. All pieces are adjustable (since they are velcro) to fit properly. I ordered the ward and wig separately, which I felt really added to the costume. The quality/material is great for the price. I would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderfulBy Current Customer | March 25, 2020It' very good costumes . Very well thank youWas this review helpful to you?
- Arrived rippedBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018My expensive costume arrived ripped.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service regarding this? They are always willing to help when there is any sort of issue with the order.
- Nice but cheap-lookingBy Kasia | November 11, 2018This is a really fun outfit but unfortunately, it looks cheap. The quality is really rather poor - the back doesn't even have a proper zip. It's fun but far from being worth its full price.Was this review helpful to you?