Toddler Mouse Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- Toddler Mouse Costume
- 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Jumpsuit has back center zipper
- Attached mitts can fold back to free hands
- Bendable tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to sides, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Booties have stretch knit cuff
- NOTE: Colors May Vary from Image
The year of the mouse.
Does your toddler love cheese? Doesn’t matter what kind of cheese. Cheddar? Yep. String? Check. Cottage? Absolutely. They will eat any kind of cheese. They even say they like stuff you don't remember them ever trying. Really, when was the last time you even had gouda in the house? Maybe it was when you made bacon wrapped chicken breasts stuffed with gouda.
Recently they have been obsessing over mouse everything. (That might actually explain their love of cheese.) They have been watching Mickey Mouse's Club house, and somehow they got a copy of Fievel Goes West. Seriously, where do they find these things?!
So, this year does seem to be the year of the mouse. For their costume birthday party, you can dress them up as this Toddler Mouse. They might like it so much that they ask to be a mouse for Halloween as well. And, they will have lots of fun running around as their favorite animal. Their little tail bouncing around after them. And your little mouse will be so much cuter than all the other kids running around in princess, and Iron Man costumes. Just don't forget the cheese tray, or you might have one angry toddler on your hands.
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice Comfy CostumeBy Blanca | November 18, 2018This was a nice costume. Did not ‘shed’ like some other ones. It looked like a mouse. The only thing that did not work were the shoe covers. They would have been way too slippery.Was this review helpful to you?
- This costume runs SMALLBy Mary | November 1, 2018Make sure you measure your child before you buy this costume my son is 3 and a size 4 was TOO small i had to order a size 6 in children's make sure you check the sizing chart for the measurements or you'll have to exchange it the same way i didWas this review helpful to you?