Adult Grey Mouse Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener at center back, mock-turtle neck, pale gray belly
- Attached mitts can fold back to free hands
- Bendable tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to sides, Hook and Loop fastener fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
Mouse in the House
EEEEEEK!! There's a giant mouse in the house!!!
Oh wait, it's just you running around in our giant Mouse Costume. Phew, that's a relief, we thought we were going to have to break out the huge mouse traps and get ourselves a gigantic cat. You can keep scurrying around in this exclusive costume, and see which of your friends is most afraid of mice!
When you wear this Adult Grey Mouse Costume, it's the perfect opportunity to indulge in you more mouse-like tendencies. You can scurry through the house, nibble on cheese, or try to avoid the cat. It's a delightful Made By Us design, which means that our in-house team of designers took great care in crafting this outfit!
Design & Details
This mouse costume begins with a jumpsuit that we've designed to give you the look of a cute little critter (except not so little). The microfleece suit features a poseable tail in the back. It fits with a fastener in the back of the suit and even has a pair of attached mitts that can be worn on or off the hands. The matching hood and shoe covers complete the look. All you need to do then is paint on some cute whiskers, and you'll be ready to scurry around the snack table! Just make sure you keep your eyes peeled for any cats who might be on the hunt in your home.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- CuteBy Ben | May 21, 2020The costume material is great quality. Love the bendable tail.
Only critique is I wish the ears on the hood weren’t so floppy.
Overall cute costume. Once you’re suited up, just paint a nose and some whiskers on your face and you’re good to go.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness. This is so cute. Thanks for leaving a detailed review and a picture of this Mouse Costume in real life. That's always a lot of fun to see!
- Too SmallBy Current Customer | October 3, 2016Got the costume quickly, but this costume is not for men taller than about 5'7" the length is too short and it doesn't fit the torso, will have to exchange now unfortunately.Was this review helpful to you?
- HalloweenBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022Height 5'5' | Weight 140 | Size MediumGreat costume, however the ears didn't stay up. I opened up the seam to the ears and added some interfacing which made it a little more stiffer. I also had to put a few tucks in the mouse headpiece to fit better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too short!By courtney | October 9, 2018Wish I’d read the previous review about this being too short before purchasing. Definitely not for a male of average height or taller.Was this review helpful to you?