Adult Mouse Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Adult Mouse Costume
- 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Gray jumpsuit has back zipper, mock-turtle neck, pale gray belly
- Attached mitts can fold back to free hands
- Bendable tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to sides, Hook and Loop fastener fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- NOTE: Size Standard and Large are the same size
EEEEEEK!! There's a giant mouse in the house!!!
Oh wait, it's just you running around in our giant Mouse Costume. Phew, that's a relief, we thought we were going to have to break out the huge mouse traps and get ourselves a gigantic cat. You can keep scurrying around in this exclusive costume, and see which of your friends is most afraid of mice!
We don't know what it is about mice that creep people out so much, but boy, those little fuzzballs sure are good at it. Maybe it's because they get into our food, chew through wires, and leave little surprises around for us to find in our attics. Ish, did you just feel a little chill run up your back thinking about that, too? Sorry about that, but we promise that won't happen to you when you're wearing this fuzzy mouse costume. In fact, everyone will think you look pretty cute in it, and you might even convert a couple musophobes (that's a fancy way of saying someone is afraid of mice) into bonafide fans of the furry little things!
Actually, we wouldn't count on that, too much, but you'll still have fun at your costume party in this jumpsuit we've designed to give you the look of a cute little critter (except not so little). The microfleece suit features a poseable tail in the back, and the matching hood and shoe covers complete the look. All you need to do then is paint on some cute whiskers, and you'll be ready to scurry around the snack table!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CuteBy Ben | May 21, 2020The costume material is great quality. Love the bendable tail.
Only critique is I wish the ears on the hood weren’t so floppy.
Overall cute costume. Once you’re suited up, just paint a nose and some whiskers on your face and you’re good to go.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness. This is so cute. Thanks for leaving a detailed review and a picture of this Mouse Costume in real life. That's always a lot of fun to see!
- Too SmallBy Current Customer | October 3, 2016Got the costume quickly, but this costume is not for men taller than about 5'7" the length is too short and it doesn't fit the torso, will have to exchange now unfortunately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too short!By courtney | October 9, 2018Wish I’d read the previous review about this being too short before purchasing. Definitely not for a male of average height or taller.Was this review helpful to you?