Zombie Piggyback Kid's Costume
- Costume w/ Trousers
- 100% polyester trousers
- Costume is a pair of stretchy black pants w/ tattered gray fabric to make your legs become the zombie's leg
- Plush legs and a zombie's head attached to the waistband
- Black shirt not included
- One size fits most
- Stuff the legs w/ paper or bubble wrap
- Elastic bands under the feet to secure costume
GIDDY UP, ZOMBIE!
The sooner we come to the realization that a zombie apocalypse is approaching, the better we can prepare. The outbreak is inevitable and those who aren't working in labs as scientists preparing an antidote should come up with other viable solutions, which is what we've been trying to do. Everyone knows that costumes are our passion so we decided to look at our costumes for inspiration. Guess what? We were inspired!
The zombie piggyback costume gave us the bright idea that during the dawn of the apocalypse, we should domesticate zombies making them contributing members of society instead of soulless human parasites who eat brains and other innards. Isn't that a grand idea? Zombies will be a mix of a house pet and a butler so you can keep them on a leash and train them to make life easier. You will be able to use zombies as a form of transportation too, like horses but way scarier. Just hop on their backs and shout 'giddy up, zombie!' This costume will allow you to practice it because hopping on a zombie's back doesn't exactly feel natural.
This funny and slightly scary costume creates an optical illusion that may shock some and make others smile. The costume is a pair of stretchy black pants featuring tattered gray fabric to make your legs become the zombie's leg (or appear that way at least.) Plush legs and a zombie's head is attached to the waistband making it look like the zombie is holding you up. Classic prank!
This costume can be paired with any shirt for a comfortable and cool look. Have all your friends dress in different piggyback costume styles and then have a race to see who wins. The neighbor's jaws will drop to the floor!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yeliz Tokgoz | October 31, 2019This is a great costume. It's good quality. I just stuffed the legs with plastic bags, so it was light weight and my daughter said it was super comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?