Two-Headed Clown Costume for Kids
- Jumpsuit w/ 2 Attached Masks
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic at sleeve cuffs & pants cuffs
- 2 pompoms sewn to upper front
- 2 foam-backed masks are attached at neckline
- Left side mask has a fabric pouch on the back that can be stuffed with tissue or fiberfill
- Center-right mask has mesh cap w/ elastic band that goes over the top of wearer's head
- Small eye openings allow limited vision
Are We Seeing Double?
All right, tell us. What is scarier than a gruesome clown running at you in the dark while yelling a blood curdling laugh? That's right, giant spiders! Oh, you thought we were going to say a gruesome clown with two heads running at you in the dark while yelling twice as many blood curdling laughs? Well, now that we're both thinking it, yeah that is much scarier! Get your child into the frightful spirit and have a laugh while doing it with the Kid's Two-Headed Clown Costume. The scares come in a double dose for twice the fright!
This costume is set to scare anyone who happens to pass by, and then get scared again when they see it at another angle! The set of masks are identical, with one resting off to the side on the left shoulder, and the other going around the real face. The jumpsuit is half diamond-patterned and half striped, with the sleeves inverted, which gives off a unsettling tone. The red pom-pom "buttons" look soft to squeeze, but we aren't sure if we would want to get that close to try!
Two Heads are Better than One
Have a laugh and then do it again with twice the amount of grins. Your child will love scaring on the left, and then frightening on the right while having a partner built right in! There's may not be an "I" in "team" but there are 4 eyes with this two headed clown!