Illusion Long Arm Creepy Clown Costume
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Pompoms and appliqued suspenders on front of shirt portion
- Jumpsuit has elongated torso to balance the long arms
- Sleeves have slits in lengthwise seam to allow use of hands
- Below the slit is a stuffed hand mounted on a 6" long plastic rod
- Molded latex mask covers entire face and top of head, has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has a tuft of synthetic hair on each side
- Sound module is in a fabric pouch concealed under collar at left side of neckline
- When activated by pressing button, module makes eerie sounds (battery is not replaceable)
Here It Comes
Did you see that? Lurking in the shadows over there, with a wide, unpleasant grin showing lots of fangs. It's definitely a clown: possibly an angry spirit appearing as an evil circus performer. That's never what you want to see while you're on a an unfamiliar street late at night. Let's walk a little faster. Oh no, it's following! Pick up the pace! Ok, the good news is that we've gained a small lead on it. The bad news is that the lead doesn't matter because it has an insane ability to reach.
Tap your friends on the shoulders and watch them jump in fright when you wear this Illusion Long Arm Creepy Clown Boy Costume! The one-piece jumpsuit made of comfy cloth has extra-long sleeves that end in fake hands. Sewn-on black suspenders and red pom-poms add to the "nightmare circus" feel. The pants portion has printed vertical red and white stripes and details that make it look pre-dirtied. Add the white latex mask with its red synthetic hair and wide, bloody grin.
Terror Under the Big Top
Come one, come all to see the greatest show in the world! Prepare to be dazzled by the sight of a clown who can stretch his arms to impossible lengths. He'll use his talent to perform lots of tricks...and for the grand finale, he'll grab a bunch of audience members and disappear. It's the kind of performance you'll never forget (even if you wish you could)!
|Medium||Sleeve Length (to hand slit)||17"||43cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length (to tip of fake hand)||33"||84cm|
|Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Sleeve Length (to hand slit)||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Sleeve Length (to tip of fake hand)||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (to hand slit)||20"||51cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (to tip of fake hand)||39"||99cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Great costume! Super fun and scary. My 11 year old daughter loves it! Mask is a little squished at first but if you let it sit out it will not be flat anymore. You can't see super clear out of the mask but everything else is great. The arms are super cool. There are little sticks to control arms and there are also special arm hole to hold your trick at treating bag! Overall great costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?