Deluxe IT Movie Pennywise Adult Costume
- Adult Deluxe IT Pennywise Movie Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics; 100% latex mask
- Shirt has hook and loop tape front closure w/ attached belt also w/ hook and loop closure
- Mask is soft molded latex w/ painted front and elastic band around back of head
- Collar has ruffled fabric attached to soft padded base w/ hook and loop closure in back
- NOTE: Pants and shoes NOT included
- Officially licensed
Ah, nothing can stop that picturesque childhood summer! It's going to be a season of sunny days, biking to spooky houses, and shoulder punching. The losers club is going to stick together and have a summer to remember, right? Well, yeah. It's going to be a summer to remember, that's for sure!
If you're ready to crawl out of the gutter and ruin everyone's good time, Penny wise is the character for you. We know, we know. You only wake up every thirty years or so. It's just so hard to decide what terrifying version of yourself to show up in. While the giant female spider that your otherworldly, eternal spirit sometimes resides as is definably scary it doesn't have the kind of creepy grace that you so desire. This is the spirit that has caused a whole generation to fear bathroom drains and stray red balloons. Yep, the only way to truly do the character of It justice is to dress as the unforgettable Pennywise even if you end up scaring yourself sleepless. Leave no doubt in their minds that there's something strange going on in the little town Derry. Maybe there's something in the water.
This updated version of the updated yet frightening as ever Pennywise will terrify and stupefy anyone whether they're aware of your eternal power or they're innocent bystanders. This version has gone real old school with gray layered puffed sleeves, the classic red clown puffs, and a tulle ruff around the neck. Tell all those frightened souls to calm down. You're just there to show them how to float down there!
- It's ok!By Current Customer | May 19, 2020For the price you pay, it's ok.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poorly made and way too bigBy SB | November 2, 2018The mask is wayyy too big (I have an average head) and stands out from the sides and back.
The shirt isn't designed too well. Seems very flimsy. Safe to say I didn't bother wearing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Half MaskBy Current Customer | October 25, 2018The costume is great....except for he mask only covers the front of your face leaving your hair and the elastic band visible in back. This wouldn't be that bad normally, but the mask is oversized and has very little structure so it flops over at the top an sides. I had to buy a wig in addition to this not-cheap costume just to keep the mask from looking lopsided. The shirt and collar are snug, but better than I was expecting.Was this review helpful to you?