Child Horror Clown Costume
- Waist Band
- 100% polyester
- Pullover shirt has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Belt is 66" long
- Hat is fiber-filled with elastic band
Oh...don't you mind them! Your kid is just lurking around the house, being their usual self, dressed in this Child Horror Clown Costume. What? Is something...bothering you about them? Are they making you...uncomfortable? We honestly can't see why. We just see a cheerful little clown, eating cereal. A cheerful clown doing their homework. A cheerful clown standing over you while you sleep at night...
Just kidding! Obviously, this costume is bone-chilling and you have every right to be terrified! That's why your kiddo adores it. They are a fan of all things scary, and everyone knows there is nothing scarier than a deranged clown. This is bound to be the creepiest costume yet for your little one, and there have been a lot of contenders. So, go ahead and purchase this for your child, but beware: we release all liability of what goes down in your neighborhood once we ship it to your house!
This irksome outfit can only be the brainchild of a demented lunatic...or costume genius! It's a classic gray clown costume, with a few twisted twists! The hemline of the shirt is jagged, the red pom "buttons" are off-kilter, and the whole thing is made much, much more horrifying with the right face paint job (check out our selection of clown makeup kits—essential to this look!). The creepy headpiece features bright red hair, albeit a bit receding, and a creepy little clown hat. We don't know exactly why this hat looks so eerie, but it probably has something to do with the deranged clown head it's topping.
Fun and Games
For your safety and the safety of others, you may want to limit your child's time spent in this costume to trick-or-treating, only. You don't want the persona of this outfit to rub off on them through extended wear. Keep a close eye on them, and remember, we warned you! Gulp. Good luck!
|Small||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
- Sizing Chart on this site leaves a lot to be desiredBy Brit | October 21, 2019The sizing chart on this site is ridiculous. The sizing chart should include that Size small is a child’s size 3-4, the medium is a child’s size 5-6, etc. Instead, I had to order the wrong size to see that when the item arrived the correct size chart was on the back. Get it together Halloweencostumes.com. Now I have to pay return shipping and a restocking fee for something that could have been easily avoided had you all put the correct sizing chart on your site. I won’t be purchasing from here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Skip itBy Anonymous | October 23, 2022Costume runs very small -- large was tight on my average size 8 year old. The material is thin & feels like it will rip easily. I returned it but was disappointed to incur an 18% restocking fee plus a $6.99 return fee. I'll shop elsewhere for costumes from now on.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Roosevelt Almonte | October 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?