Zombie Piggyback Men's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- Costume works like a pair of pants w/ attached shoe covers
- Costume has drawstring waist to fit a variety of sizes
- Character head is made from soft molded vinyl
- Extra legs are meant to be stuffed to look realistic
THE BEGINNING IS NEAR
The dawn of the zombie apocalypse is upon us. We've been hearing about it in the news for quite a while now. "Be careful of anyone foaming at the mouth" and "please call the Center for Disease Control if you suddenly crave human flesh" are just some examples of public service announcements we're aware of. But we're innovators around here! A zombie apocalypse doesn't mean worldwide destruction and countless casualties as long as a game plan is in place and boy, you'd better believe we've got one.
Our game plan is... *drumroll please*... to put those darn zombies to work! It'll not only be beneficial to us but the entire world, if we can transform the inevitable hordes of zombies into productive citizens in our society, so we came up with a brilliant idea:"why not use zombies for transportation?" We all have to go places and taking a piggyback ride is a lot better than burning fossil fuel that's harmful to the environment. Transporting via a zombie's back to get to work just may solve all the problems in the world.
This costume creates a creepy-cool optical illusion. Basically, it consists of a pair of pants with an attached stuffed zombie figure. Slip the pants on and adjust the drawstring waist to your liking. The zombie is wearing a blood-spattered button-up shirt (he's looking professional since he's off to work) and features bloodshot eyes, wounds all over the face and a bald head. Wear your favorite shirt, tee or long-sleeved, to complete the look. (Please note, this costume doesn't come with the black t-shirt pictured.)
After experiencing a zombie piggyback ride, perhaps you'll become curious to see what it's like to hop on the backs of all kinds of bizarre beings. Lucky you, we have a skeleton and T-Rex adult piggyback costume so you can test those out too.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great choiceBy Hulk | November 19, 2018It was a nice costume. I enjoyed it. Got a lot of attention. I’ll buy from here again. The package was all damaged but the product stayed intact. So no complainsWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Super easy to get ready. My daughter was a little zombie girl about the same height as the Zombie in the costume so it made it seem even more realistic. Turning heads and laughter all night.Was this review helpful to you?