Masquerade Ball Costume
Product # DI4818
Be the first to write a review!Write Review
- Eye mask
Product Description Be dark and mysterious this Halloween in this Masquerade Ball Costume! You can be a Gothic princess or Queen Victoria in mourning in this regal gown. After her beloved husband, Prince Albert, died in 1861, Victoria wore black clothing for the rest of her life. This dress evokes fashions of the late 19th century. And did you know that some of today's Gothic fascination with dark themes has its roots in 19th century Gothic literature? NOTE: the brooch shown in the photo is not included.
- 100% polyester interlock and metallic knit fabrics
- Pullover dress has self-fabric waist ties to adjust fit
- Fitted bodice has shiny wet-look finish, vertical silver metallic ruffle at center
- U-shaped neckline edged w/ ruffle of silver metallic knit
- Strand of teardrop faux pearls anchored at each shoulder
- Sleeves are fitted to elbow, w/ silver metallic flounce cuffs
- Full skirt has wide silver metallic knit ruffle at hemline
- Molded plastic mask mounted on 10'' silver plastic rod
- Mask edged w/ black lace & outlined w/ silver metallic braid
For additional help:
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.