Adult White Phantom Mask
- Molded plastic mask covers upper right portion of face
- Mask is mounted on plastic headband & can swivel upward
Have you been brushing up on your opera singing? Maybe you’ve been spending much more time in the dark, stalking your crush, and teaching her how to sing beautifully? What about that rival lover of hers from childhood? Maybe it’s time you paid a quick visit to him. There’s only one problem though. You had a bit of an accident once and now you don’t really want anyone to see what your face actually looks like. We understand, we’re not exactly the department models either. Why do you think we spend so much time working behind a computer screen?
Why don’t you make like the original phantom of the opera, and throw on this devilish half mask. You’ll look like the world’s most famous rogue in no time, and have the entire world swoon over the angel of music reborn in all their splendor. Just be sure to find yourself a nice, big, black cape to match. The OG loved that stuff, and so did we.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- busted on arrivalBy KristyFee | October 17, 2019This mask was not protected in anyway and was busted when we got it. We were stuck because we needed it in a hurry and that is why I paid for faster shipping. I had to be creative and figure out a way to make it work. We also didn't realize it was attached to a headband. I thought it was an elastic string or ribbon. My son had a hard time keeping it on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Phantom maskBy Burns | November 27, 2015This was a waste of time, it is moulded and does not fit anyone's face , had to send it back, which cost me almost the same as the price of the mask! So the experience cost me a $1 and I don't have anything!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry about the confusion regarding this! Normally in situations such as these, you can reach out to our Customer Service Department and we'll fix the issue for you. I have sent you a personal e-mail regarding this, and I hope to hear back from you soon!