Magic School Bus Ms Frizzle Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- *Some styling may be required
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
It Must Be Magic
Ms. Frizzle, how do you do it? Trips to the middle of the desert, into the depths of the ocean and even to the far reaches of the solar system and her hair always remains perfect. It seems pretty obvious that she's just as magical as her school bus. Unfortunately, most of us non-cartoon characters don't have a magical fiber in our bodies, so we have no hope of achieving Ms. Frizzle's hair, or maybe we do...
Design & Details
We've investigated Ms. Frizzle's hair from The Magic School Bus cartoon series and we've finally crafted a wig that will give you the teacher's signature red hairstyle. So, all you need to do is place it on your head and hop into your Magic School Bus (sold separately... and only to cartoon characters...somewhere else on the web). Just pair it up with our licensed costume and you can teach people all about cells, plants, and other awesome stuff!
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Loved it!!By Current Customer | November 8, 2016The wig was very well made!! Was very easy to put on and stayed in place all day!! Wore it with the Miss Frizzle costume available on here and it paired so perfectly!! Best Halloween costume available in a long time!! Was happy to find it on here!! Everyone loved the wig (even if they didn't know who Miss Frizzle was, they would say "nice hair" haha) I loved it and will definitely be making more costume purchases through this site!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for the Cost just what a costume should be ,it was alive vibrant and saying something when yBy Anonymous | October 12, 2016I'm not an expert when it comes to wigs, but I do think it made the Miss Frizzle outfit complete. I struggled to get the curls down my face in the correct way, and moving the curls meant that I had a little bald patch in the back.
That didn't phase me because it looked great in photos, and I just clipped the curls together with bobby pins -- and come on, she's called "frizzle" for a reason so it all went with the motif. I loved the back being short so I didn't sweat very much during the 85 degree Houston heat in the "March for Science" on 4/22/17. Worth the $16 to complete your outfit!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect for the Cost just what a costume should be ,it was alive vibrant and saying something when y Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect for the Cost just what a costume should be ,it was alive vibrant and saying something when y No (0)
- Too small for adult, too big for a kid.By KDudz04 | April 25, 2023This wig was so disappointing. The color is beautiful, and the quality of the fibers wasn't bad, but it's WAYYYYYYY too small. Also, the inner structure that the hair is secured to is the cheapest quality on a wig that I've ever seen. It says it's made for ages 14+, but I don't see how. It's just way too small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t buyBy HG | March 2, 2023Just received this for my seven year old daughter and it’s extremely too small for her head. A huge waste of money and disappointment.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do NOT purchaseBy Anonymous | January 31, 2023There is NO possible way that this is an adult wig let alone a child. I purchased it for my 10 year old & it doesn't even fit half of her head. It is also missing sections of hair.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Melissa Ostermeyer | January 26, 2023This wig was not useable. It came waded up in a package with the "hair" going every which direction. The more I messed with trying to fix it, the more hair fell out.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- WigBy Bianca | November 12, 2019This really made the costume to me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy janelle | November 11, 2019A bit small but manageableWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Hair was falling out of the sides of the wig. There was even a bobby pin in the wig to keep some hair in place.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Fell apart as soon as I took it out of the packaging. Not kidding.Was this review helpful to you?
- DO NOT BUYBy Charlotte Gouvier | October 25, 2018This wig is not 20-24 inches in circumference. It is a child sized wig. Now that I made the mistake and bought it, I’m looking back and I see the two 2016 reviews are good and the 2017 and 2018 reviews are bad. They must have gotten a new manufacturer since 2016.Was this review helpful to you?
- HairBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018Does not fit an adult head. Will have to do something else for the hair.Was this review helpful to you?
- Flat and overly shinyBy Joanna | October 7, 2017There was no volume or adjustability with the wig. Won't be using it, but will try and style my own hair with temporary dye.Was this review helpful to you?