Magic School Bus Ms Frizzle Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- *Some styling may be required
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Ms. Frizzle, how do you do it? Trips to the middle of the desert, into the depths of the ocean and even to the far reaches of the solar system and her hair always remains perfect. It seems pretty obvious that she's just as magical as her school bus. Unfortunately, most of us non-cartoon characters don't have a magical fiber in our bodies, so we have no hope of achieving Ms. Frizzle's hair, or maybe we do...
We've investigated Ms. Frizzle's hair from The Magic School Bus cartoon series and we've finally crafted a wig that will give you the teacher's signature red hairstyle. So, all you need to do is place it on your head and hop into your Magic School Bus (sold separately... and only to cartoon characters...somewhere else on the web). Just pair it up with our licensed costume and you can teach people all about cells, plants and other awesome stuff!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Loved it!!By Current Customer | November 8, 2016The wig was very well made!! Was very easy to put on and stayed in place all day!! Wore it with the Miss Frizzle costume available on here and it paired so perfectly!! Best Halloween costume available in a long time!! Was happy to find it on here!! Everyone loved the wig (even if they didn't know who Miss Frizzle was, they would say "nice hair" haha) I loved it and will definitely be making more costume purchases through this site!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for the Cost just what a costume should be ,it was alive vibrant and saying something when yBy Anonymous | October 12, 2016I'm not an expert when it comes to wigs, but I do think it made the Miss Frizzle outfit complete. I struggled to get the curls down my face in the correct way, and moving the curls meant that I had a little bald patch in the back.
That didn't phase me because it looked great in photos, and I just clipped the curls together with bobby pins -- and come on, she's called "frizzle" for a reason so it all went with the motif. I loved the back being short so I didn't sweat very much during the 85 degree Houston heat in the "March for Science" on 4/22/17. Worth the $16 to complete your outfit!Was this review helpful to you?
- WigBy Bianca | November 12, 2019This really made the costume to me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy janelle | November 11, 2019A bit small but manageableWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Hair was falling out of the sides of the wig. There was even a bobby pin in the wig to keep some hair in place.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Fell apart as soon as I took it out of the packaging. Not kidding.Was this review helpful to you?
- DO NOT BUYBy Charlotte Gouvier | October 25, 2018This wig is not 20-24 inches in circumference. It is a child sized wig. Now that I made the mistake and bought it, I’m looking back and I see the two 2016 reviews are good and the 2017 and 2018 reviews are bad. They must have gotten a new manufacturer since 2016.Was this review helpful to you?
- HairBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018Does not fit an adult head. Will have to do something else for the hair.Was this review helpful to you?
- Flat and overly shinyBy Joanna | October 7, 2017There was no volume or adjustability with the wig. Won't be using it, but will try and style my own hair with temporary dye.Was this review helpful to you?