- Officially licensed
- Maroon tie w/ thin gold stripes
- Gryffindor crest in center
- No magic required to use
Every little wizard-in-training wants to go to Hogwarts when they're old enough, because as far as Schools for Witchcraft and Wizardry go, it's the top of the class. But for better or for worse, they don't get to pick which House they'll be in, and they have to rely on a chatty old hat to tell them where they'll be living for the next few years. That makes it pretty tough to plan your wardrobe for the first day of school if you don't even know what color your uniform is going to be...
We know, it's all magic, and they can change their clothing colors with a flick of a wand. But what are you supposed to do before you learn that particular spell? Well, if you really really want to be in House Gryffindor, we have got you covered with this Gryffindor Tie. This licensed, dapper looking necktie looks exactly like those worn by Harry Potter and his mates in the movies, and could help your chances of getting into your house of choice. No Sorting Hat can argue with a tie this magical!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Clip on tieBy Anonymous | October 28, 2022Should have been a clip on tie since it would have been easier to put on.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not Gryffindor colorsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2018The quality of the tie is excellent, but the color is off. Gryffindor colors are supposed to be scarlet and gold, but in my opinion this looks fuschia and yellow.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great itemBy Current Customer | September 30, 2017excellent qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- LOVE it!By Lucia Hernandez | July 10, 2016Cute, and the material is great... but is too expensive!Was this review helpful to you?