Deluxe Long Hoop Skirt
- Hoop Skirt
- 100% polyester satin
- Wide elastic waistband, memory wire hoop in hemline
Sometime in the seventeen hundreds, skirts started getting out of hand. The diameter started growing and growing. It wasn't long before architects started widening doorways and staircases to make way for the fashionable ladies of the era. If you were really dressed to kill traveling by carriage was a solo affair. All the carriages could hold was you and your silken skirts.
After enough ladies got blown off cliffs and stuck between buildings they decided to tone it down a little bit. A couple styles came after that. There was the bustle and sky-high wigs but we'll never forget the hoop. This hoop skirt is a little more subtle so it with go for quite a few ladylike looks. You'll feel like quite the lady just don't forget your skirts! It fits great underneath a women's Renaissance, Victorian, and Edwardian costumes! So, leave the corset behind, adjust your skirts, and take a bow, no, a curtsey!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not fullBy Jill | October 23, 2018There is one hoop in this dress, which is around the bottom of the skirt. Dress isn’t full except at ankle. Disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Make me stand outBy Current Customer | October 11, 2018it works well with the dress, but it also had to be altered, but I still like it.Was this review helpful to you?