Plus White Petticoat
- Plus White Adult Petticoat
- 90% nylon/10% polyester
- Elastic waist w/ several layers and tiers of mesh
Who on earth was in charge of naming the petticoat? And whoever it was, what on earth were they thinking? Seriously, you know where petticoat came from? It just means "small coat". How does that work? "Okay guys, we've named the pencil, so now let's talk about this underskirt thing all the ladies are wearing. It's not a skirt, but it is something you wear around your waist. Any ideas?" Why not call it an underskirt, like underpants? Obviously that maybe gets confusing because underwear is still a thing, but our point is that petticoat is a very bad name for describing what this is. You hear it and you think "oh yeah, a petticoat, it's that fashionable overcoat popular in the 1700s!" Wrong! Wrong in just about every way.
Our point is, this "thing" which we call a "petticoat" is a great accessory for any dress, giving you that extra oomph and volume to really show it off!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- added flareBy AlisonWilliams-Leak | April 19, 2020This petticoat made extra flare to my sexy nurse outfit, otherwise it would ave fell flatWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...The right petticoat can really make a costume pop! Thanks for leaving a review, stop by again, any time!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 31, 2018These honestly were so short and they didn't add any volume to the costume. I'd have been better off to not even get them.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy muffie | August 4, 2017True to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- decentBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015It was good for the job.Was this review helpful to you?