Women's Zombie Teacher Costume
- 100% polyester
- One-piece pullover dress styled to look like plaid skirt w/ white blouse & black vest
- Dress has elastic back waistband, jagged hemlines
- Necktie is on same-fabric neck band that has hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux-patent-leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative plastic slide buckle
It's been a Long Year
Ms. Apple was sure she could get through the school year. Sure, things started going south after spring break. The kids seemed to have gotten extra naughty during the break. They couldn't pay attention, even during story time. She couldn't seem to keep the kids in their desks. They wandered to the windows, into the hallways, and even outside. But she tried her best. She rounded the kids up and taught her lesson plans with all the energy in her heart and soul. And for a while, she was sure she'd make it. They got through the food chain, species classification, and evolution. But when she brought out the dissection frogs, she knew trouble was in the air. And when little Suzie ate her scientific subject in one gulp Ms. Apple lost it to her core! It might have been mid-April but that was the lesson that let the school loose for the summer!
This fitted zombie teacher costume might look a little unhinged but she's totally got it going on! The classic teacher ensemble comes in one piece as a pull-over dress. The plaid skirt is detailed with a gnarly tear while the blouse is splattered in blood. It's belted with faux patent leather that fastens in the back with a hook and loop fastener. The plaid tie secures in the same way. Comfortable elastic on the waistband makes it easy for you to move around like an undead monster!
A+ In Panic
Are you ready to spread terror, zombie style? This costume is sure to send the creeps through all the Halloween revelers around you. Want some extra credit? Finish off your look with all sorts of disturbing accessories from gory appliques, theatrical blood, and even bloody stockings. There are so many ways to get gory, we're sure you'll get top marks!
|Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Too bigBy Kandie31 | October 30, 2021Height 4'11 | Weight 175 | Size LargeBrought this costume last minute it looks good on me but its to big wish they had a medium but its only for one day at work so anyone that orders it just know it runs bigBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?