Women's Renaissance Maiden Costume
- Dress main body: 100% polyester, trimmings: 97% polyester, 3% metallic velvet & brocade fabrics
- Zipper down center back
- Metallic gold ribbon lacing on bodice front
- Brocade inset panels in skirt front
- Brocade ribbon trim at neckline & on sleeves
- Metallic gold braid headband has elastic band at back
- Exclusively, made by us!
Very, very renaissancey
Finally, the Renaissance has arrived. And, as we like to say, about freaking time! The middle ages were blah, like, SO blah. Just nothing going on. So, enter new artists, writers, poets, and philosophers. They've got new ideas, and they're so great, we're just gonna start a new era. So, let's Renaissance on, folks!
You, of course, are a noble lady who's just totally stoked on the new values of your contemporaries. So, it's time to go out and get learned up! But, you can't just stroll out ye castle wearing any old thing. Which is why we just gotta get you into this Women's Renaissance Maiden Costume. Renaissancey and bold, this dress ensemble will have you ready to put on blast that the post-middle ages are gonna be lit!
Design & Details
Designed right here in our own HalloweenCostumes.com studios, this dress costume is an exclusive and you're only going to find it right here. Our costume design team is all about historical costumes, and on this one, they did good. Real good!
This Women's Renaissance Maiden Costume features high style and intricate detail. A serious step up from your typical costume dress, it comes in emerald green velvet. It features brocade ribbon trim and very, very elegant brocade inset panels in the front of the skirt.
For all kinds of fun
As a Halloween costume, this style will work great. But, it's so good, you'll be all set for a Ren faire, a historical reenactment, or any kind of medieval fun! Check out all of our costume accessories, and if you've got friends in on the fun, too, be sure to find a look for them. We've got costumes for your entire Renaissance party posse!
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Dress Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Dress Length||59 1/2"||151cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||60 1/2"||154cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- excellentBy Current Customer | September 29, 2020very good workmanship, and alot better quality than I expected and better value for money.
Only took a week and a halfl to diliver.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for letting us know how this Renaissance Gown worked for you! We hope you have a lovely time in it!
- Awesome quality!By Kiki | November 21, 2022Height 5'3 | Weight 150 | Size MediumBought this for a Ren Fest and got more compliments than I could count! The quality was amazing, and looked like a handmade dress rather than a mass produced one!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well madeBy Rrobi | November 4, 2022I purchased this dress based on reviews. It does not disappoint. I enjoy wearing it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ren Faire FabBy KL | July 16, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 195 | Size X-LargeLoved wearing this at the Renaissance Fair… hard to find a women’s dress with less cleavage for that type of event, and this fit the bill. Only complaint is that the front lacing was a terrible fake gold that didn’t match the lovely ribbon and brocade trim of the dress, so I had to find some craft ribbon to replace it. The dress was long on me, maybe a quarter inch too long.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021I was so excited about the costume. However, when I put it on, the material holding the string fell apart. I had to staple the ribbon to the material, as I was walking out the door for a party. I was really disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Irit Levy | March 14, 2019Very nice but the gold laces are easily tornWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alexa | February 14, 2019Beatuful color and trim. I am 5'10" and it was long enough. A little big but an easy fix. Great deal for quality and price.Was this review helpful to you?