Animated Talking Skeleton Decoration
- Legless Skeleton
- 27" tall legless plastic skeleton
- Cord loop on top of skull for hanging
- Figure is draped w/ tattered cheesecloth
- Eyes light and figure makes sounds when activated by nearby sound
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
- Requires Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) to open battery compartment
HAUNTED AS HECK
Folks tend to shout out in a variety of different ways when they are shocked, startled, spooked, or outright scared. Naturally, those of us who see folks in such a scenario can also have varying reactions, but it is always better if we know that the freak out is going to be happening.
Collecting the data is an arduous process, but provoking the spook is just as tough! Whether you want to engage in a scientific experiment or simply have a host of haunted fun for your Halloween decor, we are happy to help dread your den.
We're not sure how this fearsome phantasm came to bring its gruesome glow to us, but it is time to make your door as dreadful as you desire. This Animated Talking Skeleton Decoration is the perfect way to help haunt your house! Jirating and cackling when disturbed, this hardly innocuous decoration will set the stage for all your festive fun!
FUN FOR ANY SEASON
Folks enjoy keeping their holiday tree up no matter the time of year, so we figure that you should have no qualms about freaking your friends out no matter the time, too! This wicked little skeleton decoration might be perfect for Halloween, but who will be expecting this as a Valentine's greeting!?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- BrokenBy Current Customer | October 1, 2018I would love this item if it hadn't arrived broken. The neck vertebrae is supposed to be attached to the spine vertebrae. There for the head is not attached. The broken piece with screw in it was in bottom of the box. There was no protective packaging to prevent breakage during shipping. Otherwise appears to be nicely made but is unusable as is.Was this review helpful to you?