72 Inch Cocoon Corpse Decoration
- Cocoon Corpse
- Green foam corpse
- Corpse enclosed in a silky web
- Hangs upside down by a wire
- Measures approx. 72" long
You'll be able to create the perfect Halloween scene when you add this detailed prop to your holiday decor. A life-sized corpse is crafted from green foam, and is wrapped in silky spiderweb material. It comes complete with a wire attached to the feet, so you can hang it upside down and make it appear as though this poor soul ran into a giant spider and had a very, very bad day. You could also use this frightening prop in a variety of other positions, or pick up a few of them to create a wicked beast's lair. Whatever kind of scene you assemble, we're sure that all of your guests will be leaving with a fright! (And maybe a newfound fear of spiders too!)
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
Does it make any sound or light? (1 Answer)
Do u need a wood ceiling? (1 Answer)
- Words well in a spider webBy Carl | October 7, 2020Size StandardBought this to out in a spider web..worked pretty wellWas this review helpful to you?
- nice for an effectBy robert Campos | October 2, 2020Size Standardlove itWas this review helpful to you?
- SolidBy Daddy Vaughn | November 5, 2019Super kool. Well made and stored away easy. Great for spider accessories.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Joe | October 11, 2022Pretty nice. Soft and easy to store/ fold up. Suitably creepy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sally Mohr | March 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Web corpseBy Michael | November 6, 2018The only thing I believe that would make this spookier, would be to have the eyes ligh up, though they do not. Thought about adding my own tea lites, but would be difficult getting through the webbing. Add spiders for more realistic cocoon corpse.Was this review helpful to you?