Women's Swashbucklin' Sweetie Costume
- Eye Patch
- Women's Swashbucklin' Sweetie Costume
- 100% polyester
- Gauze dress has lace overlay & ruffles
- Dress has back zipper, off-shoulder elastic neckline, faux leather shoulder straps
- Asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Striped leggings have elastic waistband
- 4" wide faux leather belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- Faux leather holster slides onto belt (toy pistol sold separately)
- Tie skull-print scarf as desired
- Foam eye patch has elastic band around head
A beautiful rose always has thorns! It’s a phrase that’s true in 80s rock song and it’s definitely true of any woman who takes to the seas as an adventurous pirate on the high seas!
Whether you’re tracking down the latest treasure in the Caribbean, or you’re planning on pilfering the greatest plunder from an unsuspecting trade ship, you need to let scallywags and scoundrels alike know that you’re not the kind of pirate to be trifled with. You need to let those boisterous buccaneers know that you’re just as dangerous as you are beautiful. You must teach every two-bit pirate in the area that you’re the queen of these waters . We suggest learning some techniques with a cutlass, but the very first step is getting the right outfit to match your deadly attitude!
Our expert costume designers toiled away to create something that could not only convey your ferocity, but also would help you feel like a maiden of the sea! They came up with this women’s Swashbucklin’ Pirate costume! It has a look that’s alluring and dangerous, perfect for any woman looking to steal some doubloons, or the scene at any costume party. It comes with a dress with lace details on the exterior. It also includes a pair of red and white striped leggings. The headscarf, eyepatch and belt put the finishing touches to the outfit, ensuring you have a look ready for the sea. Why, they might even start calling you the rose of the Caribbean!
|Small||Dress Length (back)||39"||99cm|
|Small||Dress Length (front)||26"||66cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (front)||28"||71cm|
|Large||Dress Length (back)||42"||107cm|
|Large||Dress Length (front)||28"||71cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (back)||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (front)||28"||71cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Make it Your OwnBy Hannah | September 14, 2021So, I bought this with the intention to take bits and pieces of it and make it my own.
I'm a very busty woman and this dress DID NOT come down as far as pictured on the model so wearing this as a stand alone dress is a no go. What I did was take a red maxi skirt and replaced the leggings and layered the dress. The leggings are extremely long and bunch up at the legs but they could be used for a clown costume for another year. I did not like the belt/holster at all so I layered on a brown half corset. Layer on gold pirate jewelry and boots and you're ready to set sail. The dress fit well aside from the length and there is a zipper in the back. The material of the dress is very nice and isn't your typical costume/polyester material. Highly recommend the "Made by Us" costumes on this website, this is my second Halloween purchasing from here!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect costumeBy Cathy | November 2, 2020Size LargeWorked for a costume for work. A lot of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CarefulBy Anonymous | October 1, 2020Height 5’6 | Weight 155 | Size LargeOrder a size down, according to measurement it said I was a large - wrong
Also pants are not what is pictures completely different and baggy... what is pictured looks more like tights or leggings
The dress is lovely which why giving 3, but need to take inBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the information on the fit and sizing of this costume. We're glad that you like the dress and hope that your pirate costume will still be fabulous, despite the issues with the pants and sizing!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Leggings were not same as picture.Was this review helpful to you?