Pirate Wench Costume
- Dress w/ Adjustable Skirt
- Head Tie
- 100% polyester
- Off-the shoulder-dress with cinched sleeves
- Pirate Wench Costume
- Burgundy and black striped ruffled skirt
- Skirt can be hiked with ribbon inside of dress
- Skull and roses corset with burgundy ribbon
- Buckles hang from corset
- Also included, burgundy and black striped headpiece
Avast me hearties--that means "listen up" to you landlubbers! Cap'n says it’s bad luck to have a wench on the ship...but Cap'n isn’t here right now, is he? So hop aboard (and why not take over command, while you’re at it?) If any of these scurvy dogs try to tell on you we'll make sure them’s walking the plank, ourselves.
See here, pirates like their sails full (and their egos fuller) and their grog cold (and their hearts colder). But did you know that pirates also like their clothes to be eye catching, and their costumes even more so? You didn’t? Well, this Pirate Wench Costume has a-plenty of fine details to make you feel like queen of the high seas (and put the rest of those salty dogs in their places). Yo-ho-ho--there's even a scarf to tie back ye locks and look even more like a pirate of yore.
So, keep a weathered eye for snitches. The laced corset has a very pirate-y skull and roses design and the off-the-shoulder dress with cinched sleeves is perfect for when a lass needs to raise a mighty sword against a raiding party. The skirt can be worn down for windy days on the docks or cinched up high to pillage another vessel and relieve it of its gold and treasures. Climb to that thar crow's nest and keep a lookout! We don't want no mutiny up in here. But if we hear of even one of them bilge rats even thinks of tellin’ the Cap’n that there’s a pirate wench on board (even if she looks like she could best them all at the ropes without so much as a hornswaggle) they’ll be swimming in Davy Jones’ locker before they can say “Argh!”
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Dress Length (at Front)||35"||89cm|
|Small||Dress Length (at Back)||48"||122cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (at Front)||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (at Back)||49"||124cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Dress Length (at Front)||37"||94cm|
|Large||Dress Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (at Front)||38"||97cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (at Back)||51"||130cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Loved itBy Stacey | October 30, 2019Great fit true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Birthday party "Pirate Wench"By Anonymous | May 1, 2014My wife and I are going to a 'pirate' themed birthday party and her costume fits and looks great! She is about 5'5" and 140 and the small did it! If you have some spiked boots, you're in!
Unfortunately, the set is made overseas; too bad the U.S. could not compete. Still happy with the purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Current Customer | November 6, 2016This was a great costume, much better quality than I expected, fit very well. No instructions, so it took a bit for me to figure out how to draw up the skirt. As others mentioned, the "corset" really isn't one, just a light-weight fabric and foam thing, which was really the only negative. I wound up folding it in half and using it as a wide "belt", since the buckle straps that hold up the skirt gathers is integral and can't be worn separately. Added my own black boned corset underneath (on the outside of the costume, underneath the belt) and didn't have a problem with the "belt" folding any further. Was accurately sized, edges finished, comfortable wearing it for over 8 hours at work, and I was reliably and repeatedly told it was sexy as heck, but it wasn't over the top in the workplace.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume...but....By JoshBeers | October 29, 2019When putting on the costume, there were no instructions on how to make the front of the dress stay up. INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL!!!Was this review helpful to you?